Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Dermalogica

Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser

Extremely calming

I'm super happy with this cleanser. I've tried many so-called "gentle" cleansing brands before such as Boscia, philosophy, origins... I found them all super drying. I have combination skin and this cleanser instantly makes my skin feel balanced and calm. When my skin is breaking out it has a soothing effect after washing. Will keep purchasing this product! I use it in combination with Dermalogica's gentle exfoliant cream (glycolic/lactic acid) twice a week.

Guest Ginny
Guest Ginny

If you have sensitive, acne prone skin, it is a brilliant product that will nourish your sensitive skin without causing more acne. The cost. I haven't been able to find a cleanser I like as much in a cheaper price range! I was prescribed this as I have combination skin and my forehead/cheeks are quite dry (my acne is restricted to my chin). This product sorted out my sensitive skin without aggravating my acne. It also made me realise that I don't need a powerful cleanser in order to keep my acne at bay - I now leave this up to my moisturiser and topical BP. I now no longer have red cheeks and forehead like I used to, and my acne has not increased. Now I just need to find something that works on my chin..

Guest Isaiah
Guest Isaiah

None really. Except for the fact that it did leave your skin feeling smooth and clean. It has a nice natural smell to it. I have acne. And the ultra calming cleanser was "prescribed" to me because I have sensitive, dry skin. However, although it did accomplish it's job in creating a nice smooth, clean finish, it did not help clear up my acne, AT ALL. This product definately varies on the persons daily rituals, such as eating habits, time spent outside, location; is the area they live in dry, or humid? All these contribute to the results the Ultra Calming Cleanser will deliver.

Guest Amanda
Guest Amanda

Gentle enough to use many times a day if needed. Non stipping, non irritating, non comodogenic. Seemed to leave a film on my skin after continued use. Seemed to "stop working" Love it for dry sensitive skin. Oily skin may need something a little more aggressive (foaming cleanser).

Guest tiffany
Guest tiffany

great stuff...even removes eye makeup! feels a lot like cetephil in consistency, but with the added benefit of dissolving make-up. A little pricey, but there are a lot of discount websites out there that make it reasonable. One of my favorites, especially when my rosacea is flaring. Has a calming effect on my dry, sensitive skin. I would love to find a comparable product at the drugstore but so far my search has been futile!

Popular Liquid