Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Dermalogica

Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser

Great cleanser

Really good cleanser. Very different from anything I have used before with its thick texture. The minty/tingly feeling on your skin makes your face feel so fresh and that breakouts are being calmed down and that excess oil is being washed away. Still prefer the Special Cleansing Gel from Dermalogica but this is a close second.

Try a different approach

I've tried so many products, but they simply mask acne. A change in diet saved my skin. See the bigger picture, whats your body trying to tell you? For anyone interested in taking a different approach at skincare and improving your complexion from the inside out check out the power of Juice Plus. For less than a cup of coffee/day. It's a lifestyle change :) Message me, I'd be happy to share!

Guest Nicole
Guest Nicole

Cleans well Includes clay which is great for skin Not too expensive Not greasy Doesn't leave a film behind Not for sensitive acne-prone skin Irritating Leaves bumps and redness I have acne but sensitive skin in which will flare up if it doesn't like a product. I was recently told by a sales associate in Ulta that if you have sensitive skin, you should not be using this line even if you have some acne because it is like a step down from prescription products and is very irritating for sensitive skin. I took hr suggestion and bought B. Right by Benefit which is for all skin types and is gentle enough for sensitive skin and it was an overnight tranformation! Most of the redness was gone-it actually looked like skin again! All of the little tiny bumps and pimples that dermalogica left behind was almost gone! I liked this line but I guess if you just have some acne but are sensitive this is too strong for you. It is probably the most frustrating skin problem in the world because you want to get rid of your acne and congested pores but everything turns you red! Hope this helps anyone with the same problem!

Comments

Thoroughly cleanses the skin without stripping the acid mantle and upsetting the skin's balance. Doesn't make acne worse. Ideal while treating with prescription topicals (such as Benzoyl Peroxide) Helps clear smaller spots. A little goes a long way. Makes your skin all nice and tingly :D Expensive but hey it's wonderful. This was a product I got in my oily skin kit recommended to me by a friend at work. It's ace I'm totally addicted! I hold no illusions as to a cleansers ability to totally clear my skin up. All I ask for is one that will deep cleanse as much surface oil as possible without drying it out and upsetting my skin. This product does all of those things and I'm almost through my second small bottle so far and a third larger bottle is in the post :) If you're an acne sufferer like me and you're just after a gentle cleanser that makes your skin feel soothed and well balanced then Dermal Clay Cleanser is an awesome option. Love it.

Guest karl
Guest karl

since is started using this product my normally oily, acne-prone skin has been clear and more matte than ever. i use it in conjunction with john masters toner for oily skin and darphin skin mat serum. none really. i think some of the other folks with negative statements just haven't found the right product for their skin. you can't blame dematologica for that. awesome product!

Comments

made my skin feel softer than a baby's bum! Made me break out like crazy. I have very sensitive skin with an oily T-zone and dry cheeks. The first few days of using this product I thought I was in heaven. My skin was so soft my boyfriend couldn't stop talking about it. But then after about 4 days I broke out all over my face. Every day it was multiple pimples, surfacing all throughout the day. Really it was horrible. I stopped using and my skin has really calmed down but it's never been the same.

Guest Jasmine
Guest Jasmine

None Ruined my skin After 2 months of using this product and other products in the range I now have acne whereas I used to only have a few pimples. My doctor has put me on antibiotics but has said that it will take months to clean up. The beauty place I bought it from said it had to get worse before it would get better - if you are told this DO NOT LISTEN I have never been so depressed in all my life.

Guest Rater
Guest Rater

cleans good and leaves skin feeling fresh. did not make me break out. has harsh ingredients, parabens are one of them. If you dont know what parabens are, google it. to make it quick its chemical that acts like "estrogen" a female hormone so that gets absorbed into your blood and can play with your hormone levels, can cause breast cancer and for guys well lets just say you wouldnt want more estrogen than testosterone lol. so I'm going all natural now, in search of a new organic product with no harsh ingredients.

Guest DermaF
Guest DermaF

This is one of my favorite brands and this cleanser is one of my favorite in the line. It promises to do what it delivers and leaves your skin sparkling clean even though it is a cream cleanser. I love it and will use it again and again. It is especi

Guest Denise
Guest Denise

It works wonderful. I use this product and it shrunk my pores and I was acne free. I have tried everything. Proactive, Mary kay, and Neutragena. This medically is best for me. I love the way this product makes my face feel. Its like a spa at home. It is inconvenient to get some. You have to go to a specialist to get some or order online but it is still worth it. The other products I have used works ok but nothing as good as the dermal clay cleanser for me personally. Must try

Comments

Good for oily t-zones and makes your skin feel really clean as it has a kind of tingly sensation Didnt do anything for the spots on my jawline I only bought this on a whim as my usual facewash (the anti bac skin wash) was sold out. Kind of wish I hadnt bothered.

Guest MaryG
Guest MaryG

Deep cleansing, cools the skin and removes all traces of oil. I have tried many many products for expensive Epicuren to cheap Nutrogena, and this product really works. It may be considered expensive by some, but hey its your face we're talking about so it's absolutely worth it without a doubt. Try it.

Guest Gossip Girl
Guest Gossip Girl

Great Product. I got a facial a while ago and the specialist used this and I had to get it. Within a few days I noticed a decrease in oil and congestion. It feels so fresh and clean when I use it. Lemon and mint are great for your skin. No Cons Great Product, a little expensive, but it is worth it. It helps reduce oil, redness, and break outs. When using it, apply to the face and rinse and repeat.

Guest sarah
Guest sarah

doesnt dry, smells nice, cooling feeling doesnt clear acne, but it DOES reduce my cystic acne which can be really bad I like it more than the other cleansers I have tried, but it doesnt clear acne

Guest Greta
Guest Greta

Lovely product. Cleanses well and helps with extra oil production. Its good to help clear the skin!! Also you can use it as a 5 minute face mask!! So its a 2 in 1!! Little bit on the expensive side, But well worth it. If you have tried every product in the world and nothing has worked for you dermalogica will!! You have to go to a dermalogica specialist to perscribe the right products for you which can be annoying but at the same time its realy good becuase you wont be buying the 'wrong' products and its guarenteed to do wonders for your skin!!

Comments

it really feels like it is penetrating deep into the skin and really cleaning out all of that excess oil and blackhead production. I definately saw a difference..but just so you know things have to get worse before they get better so be prepared... I don't really have anything negative to say about it. Dermalogica is an amazing skin care line, and even though it is a bit pricey, its well worth it If you have clogged pores, excess oil, alot of breakout activity, this cleanser will be great for you..not specifically for acneic skin, but skin that just needs a good cleansing

Guest krazzle
Guest krazzle

It feels so GOOD. It's a nice consistency, deep cleaning, non-irritating, non-drying. Skin feels amazing afterward, sometimes I even consider not using lotion after Doesn't help acne really, but helps with blackheads and blocked pores. I brought it on a trip and it squirted all over my toiletry bag...for some reason my mom was cleaning it off and she said her hand felts so good after

Guest some1 hu cares abt her image
Guest some1 hu cares abt her image

very very effective, basically got rid of oil in a couple of days ultimately reducing the little bumps casued by congestion or oil or whatever it was i wud consider it to be a lil pricey coz i bought it in a kit n it was only 50ml, worked out to be about AUD$10 for such a small bottle, but considerin how effective it is, i think its defnitely worth it. you need to be careful with ur diet n limit ur intake of suagr n oil as well as at the same time use this product to get rid of oil on the face. i have a skin condition (seborrhea) dat is a result of too much sugar n fat intake from my diet, n my body is sensitive so the excess oil intake is reflected on my face. if im not careful w restrictin fat intake, my face can still get oily even wen i use this daily, but definitely not as bad as when i didnt use this cleanser at all and on the same kinda diet. its like, subway or healthy eatin habits r only most effective for weight control if u exercise accordingly at the same time. ie can't rely on one mesure or the other, for best results, always use a combo of various measures for things lik these. i found dat if i control my diet this product works most effectively. im usin it without oil control lotion n other oil controlin products, so if i had used a combo of these it mite work even better.

Popular Liquid