Dermalogica Active Moist Reviews

Brand: Dermalogica

Dermalogica Active Moist

Great cream for oily skin!

I used this cream a lot when I was younger - it is especially great for summers when you wish to have a lightweight moisturizer. It gives moisture to your skin without blocking the pores. It goes great under makeup too. I would advise this to people who have oily skin and for combination type when they with a light cream from time to time.

Comments

My skin did not like it.

I have dry and sensitive skin. This did not provide enough moisture, and it made my face red and sting. I much prefer the Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream. I would recommend the Active Moist to people with oily skin, though. It is a good product, just not for me.

love it

I am a firm believer of using products as natural & light as possible. I have resorted on & off for years with harsh products that claim to scrub away & fight acne however I always end up going back to the Dermalogica range. I recently purchased a sample kit of their medibac range but felt the regular active moist and essential cleanser were better. The active moist is very light and airy feeling on the skin & doesn't irritate my acne at all. It moisturises really well for being so light. It smells great too & always gives me a fresh 'just cleansed ' feeling. It is a little pricey but a little goes a long way, a small tube has lasted me over 9 months, as you literally only need half a pea sized amount! Definitely recommend.

Gives so much moisture!

provides great moisture very light on the skin rubs in very well pricey leaves a bit of a shine on my skin Moisturizes so so so well. It has a fantastic smell as well. Unfortunately, I can't really afford to buy this lately though, it is so expensive!

Guest Jen
Guest Jen

Lightweight, non-greasy, doesn't make me breakout more (the only one I've found!), seems to keep oil production down most of the day Expensive, but worth it (IMO), not a sunscreen as well I'm a believer. Best I've found, and I have extremely sensitive, Irish skin. I gave it 4 out of 5 because of the price. If I'll be in the sun, I add some Dermalogica Oil Free Matte Block (spf 20) to it and put them on together.

Popular Moisturizers