Dermafina Clear Skin Acne System Reviews

Brand: Dermafina

Dermafina Clear Skin Acne System

Guest Shonda Anderson
Guest Shonda Anderson

It actually worked! No matter what kind of acne there was... it worked it out! Any price is worth those results!!! I would pay almost anything... within reason. None. Where can we find it! Who was the company? What happened!!! WE need this!

Guest Candy
Guest Candy

This is the only product that has ever worked on my skin on a regular basis. I am going on 40 and still fighting the acne war. I bought all of the boxes I could find on E-bay and discounted drug store sites. I am on my last box! I can't find it anywhere!! I have looked!!! This is the most awsome product. I think the key is to ONLY have salicylic acid in the ingredients. Benzoyl Peroxide is too harsh, changes the towels a different color and just sucks. I get tired of people asking if I have tried proactive....not for me!!! I have used this for over 5 years and it has been the best of my life!!!

Guest CC
Guest CC

I haven't had any more problems with my skin since i used this product in 2003. I am now pregnant, and acne is back but dermafina is no where to be found It seems to have been discontinued. Why????

Guest Nikki
Guest Nikki

Dermafina is the only product I want to use again. I bought it from Walgreens in 2003 and my skin cleared up within a wk and a half! It doesn't dry out skin and there's no side affects. I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE! Right when my skin is acting up. I don't understand how a company can put something so good on the market, and all of a sudden discontinue it! Dermafina is THE BEST that I've tried. Maybe writing the company may bring it back.

Guest Gin
Guest Gin

Amazing product. This was the only system that ever worked for me. It cleared my skin in less than a week and I have no idea why they would take it off the market. You can't buy it anymore I first found this product in 2003 at walgreens and it was my senior year in highschool. It was a god send for me because I was able to be confident enough to enjoy my senior year. It was soon after discontinued. I bought it a few times on ebay but now I can never find it. Does anyone know of anything comparable? This was the only system that ever worked for me! I refuse to go back on accutane and nothing else works!

Guest MK
Guest MK

I was using Dermafina a few years ago when it was advertised on tv and you could get it at walgreens. I absolutly loved it. I used the 4 step system as directed and in 2 days my face was clear. I was so happy that I was in tears. I want it back The fact that because it was such a good product it is discontinued even the website is gone If a product works better than that proactive stuff please keep it. Dermafina is the only affordable otc that you can get that has 5%Salicylic Acid. Benzol Peroxide just doesnt cut it for older teens and young adults

Guest Andrea
Guest Andrea

It works really well! My mom found it for me at a walgreens! none! it's not discounted! [link removed] I found it on here.... I have not bought it from them but I thought I would post the link for you girls!

Guest India
Guest India

It didn't dry my skin out like most acne meds do. I am African American so it also got rid of my dark spots that come from my acne. It's discontinued!!!! I am trying to find out where to get this or something remotely close to it. I used it right after I had my daughter 3 years ago. But when I started my birth control a few months ago my skin totally flared up. Now I can't find it anywhere. The only thing that is popping up when I Google Dermafina is this spray stuff. I guess it's made by the same company but I want the old regimine back.

Guest Audrey
Guest Audrey

It actually works! None, other than it has been discountinued. I have been suffering from acne for 17 long years. I have tried retin-a, benzaclyin, clindomycin, erthromycin, aknemycin, tetricyclin, proactive, murad, and other products, and they never really helped my skin at all. Two weeks ago, I saw this product and decided to take a chance on it. Now my skin is clear, and I have no redness. You have probably heard the expression, "it is the only product that has worked for me" too many times. But in my case, that is so very true. This product has healed my skin when all those other products did'nt. I encourage other people to try dermafina. This product is so good, that I drove 12 miles to buy the last kit available in the store. I thought that nothing would help my very stubborn acne, but this did. Like all of you, I am sadden that this product has been discountined, but I am an optimist, I am sure something will happen. This product REALLY, REALLY, REALLY works!

Guest Sylvia
Guest Sylvia

Dermafina is the best skin care product on the market Now it has been discontinued and I don't know what I'm going to do. I can't believe that this product is no longer available and were do we go from here.

Popular All-over treatments