Dermablend Cover Creme Reviews

Brand: Dermablend

Dermablend Cover Creme

Guest Lindsay
Guest Lindsay

Great coverage Awesome look Lots of shades to pick from Expensive I got this for my wedding because I was so stressed out that i was breaking out like crazy. i told my husband if i dont find a make up to cover this we are postponing the wedding. i tried a bunch of stuff and i liked this the best. it is a little pricey but LASTS sooo long. i think mine lasted like 9 months. and they color match you at macys. unlike going to target and have to spend money for something you have no idea if it will match right.

Guest Mupson
Guest Mupson

Great coverage 1) Looks a bit cake-y and artificial, even with an oil free primer. 2) The colors closest to my fair skin are all slightly orange 3) Increased break outs 4) Expensive per unit Not for me

Guest Playing_In_Traffic
Guest Playing_In_Traffic

-REALLY makes your face look great if you apply it correctly. It seems to blend into your skin, giving an "airbrushed" look. -One jar lasts a while -Buildable coverage -A little expensive, best to get on Ebay or something -Takes a while to apply -Made me break out a little Although it made me break out(I think because of the mineral oil), I really like this stuff. It looks great on your face and hides anything. I now use it for dark circles under my eyes and it works wonders.

Popular Foundation