DDF Sulfur Therapeutic Mask Reviews

Brand: DDF

DDF Sulfur Therapeutic Mask

Sulfur is the best for clear complexion!

I love this product! Sulfur does wonders for me. If you follow these simple steps every time I promise you'll have a wonderfully clear complexion with no break outs at all. It's simple I use only 3 products. First step is to use the Joesoef Skin care sulfur soap, leave on a couple minutes then wash away with warm water, next step use their Sulfur lotion 6.6% on your problem skin area with a q-tip. Every couple of days or 1x a week I use the DDF sulfur mask. The results is amazing. What I love about these sulfur products is it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry like most acne treatment products do and the smell is not intense. Best of all Sulfur is all natural from volcanic rock. Try it out for yourself and you be the judge. Here is the website to where I buy my products Joesoefskincare or Amazon as for the DDF sulfur mask I buy at ULTA store or you can go online as well.

Guest Silly
Guest Silly

- The skin feels good and soft after - No difference with my pimples...it even got worst :( I bought this product after reading good reviews about it and I really really wanted to love that mask but after 2 or 3 weeks of use I actually realized that it makes me breakout even more =S

Comments

feels great while its on your face, great polished feel after you wash it off with a soft wash cloth! sulfur smell lingers overnight and can still smell it on face in morning... causes redness in tzone for me but I have very sensitive skin! Overall its a treat to mask yourself and have a glass of wine.. if you can still open your mouth by finish time... great tight mask! Oh and I bought it at TJ maxx for $13!

Guest Cassie
Guest Cassie

Best spot treatment EVER. Using it overnight will eradicate even cystic acne Great for keeping pores clean if used consistently (once or twice a week). A little pricey but lasts a long time Having had acne for decades and being treated by derms with antibiotics, accutane, countless topicals (the end result was gram negative follucuIitis) I have found the DDF sulfur mask to be the best treatment for my skin. This mask will shrink those deep cystic zits significantly overnight with very little redness or irritation even on my uber sensitive skin. It works quickly on smaller blemishes and it might take a couple of nights treatment for larger ones. Combined with applying ice, this works just as well as a cortizone shot for me without the redness and peeling from BP or a chance of getting those indented spots from cortizone injections. If you have acne, you must try this. It is $38.00 at Sephora but a jar will last you over a year (even works when it's past it's expiration date).

Comments

Smooths skin Reduces redness prevents oil evens out skin none yet! I have had acne for six years now and I have tried everything out there. this is is the first mask that really showed alot of improvement within the first day! I highly recommend it! And it's cheap from t.j maxx!

Comments

It dries up my large cystic pipmples as well as smaller ones. It also calms red skin and feels great as it dries. Pricey but lasts forever and great quality. Great product and cant live without it. I am also using two other sulfur based products for my moderate acne so reacts well to it and I have sensitive skin.

Comments

Reduces cysts, reduces oil, calms skin, does not irritate skin, can be used as overnight spot treatment smells like sulfur, but its not overwhelming, my tap water smells worst! You barely notice it. This is the only product I've ever tried that has any effect on those deep painful cysts. It sucks the oil out, calms and reduces the swelling and doubles the speed of recovery. I used it as a full mask and for overnight spot treatment. So many products irritate my skin, this one never does. It reduces overall oil and dries up pimples. So worth it! One jar lasts forever! One of my favorite can't live without products.

kap

calms the big red ones doesn't clear zits completely, expensive, smells bad Great for reducing the size and irritation in zits that will not come to a head, but doesn't clear acne completely. Expensive, but worth the cost.

Guest Melissa
Guest Melissa

Dries good! Not good for sensitive skin its 10% sulfur. Stick with 6% or less if sensitive. Smelled like alcohol. Could feel my face throbbing after 5 minutes! Careful not an overnight treatment. Expensive!

Comments

Sulfur masks seem to be the only thing that helps me heal from breakouts. This brand does not smell as bad as the sulfur mask I used to buy from my previous facialist. Great spot treatment. It's a bit pricey, but you don't need to use that much. The jar will last a long time and it's easy to find. This product helped me. I am able to use it everyday (everyone's skin is different) on my breakout areas (t-zone).

Guest Kimberly
Guest Kimberly

This is the only thing that gets rid of bad breakouts and giant cysts! It quickly draws zits/cysts to a head for easy draining w/out torturing your face. I discovered this when we were on vacation and I had a huge triple-head cyst. It doesn't smell bad...there's MUCH worse! It make a great overnight spot treatment, but requires moistening w/water for a minute before washing off. Otherwise, this stuff rocks! When I'm having a bad breakout and feel desperate to clear my skin, I reach for my DDF sulfur mask. I have bought 4 jars and will keep buying this as long as I break out! Tip: you have to screw the lid on extra tight or it will dry out. I leave the foil seal half sealed and leave it on to prevent drying out.

Guest Rowena
Guest Rowena

Works nicely with sensitive skin, especially senso-oily like mine. Great for overnight or 10min use. dries skin, use with moisturizer afterwards It's a good product. Well worth the money and good for usually any skin type.

Guest Jenny
Guest Jenny

It does everything it is supposed to.. My skin cleared up completely and I had terrible acne! I wear it overnight on my face and chest and I am as clear as I've ever been! =) Of course with any acne mask, it does dry your skin out a bit.. But what acne mask doesn't? Moisturizer fixes it in a minute! WORTH IT!! ps the smell isnt that bad.. kinda minty

Guest Erin
Guest Erin

Suitable for use on the face, chest, and back. Is intended for use once a week as a facial mask, but can be used as an overnight spot treatment. It absorbs oil, reduces the appearance of pores, and helps to prevent and heal blemishes. It smells a bit, but definitely not as bad as some acne products I've used. It can also be really drying if you over use it, so stick to the recommended use. The stuff works great, don't be intimidated by the fact that it has sulfur in it. I've found that it is, by far, my favourite acne treatment. Though make sure you apply moisturizer after using it, just to make sure it doesn't over dry your skin. This product also lasts a really long time because you only require a thin layer for a facial mask, and it's only a once a week treatment. If your having trouble finding this product, try looking in Sephora, that's where I bought mine.

Popular All-over treatments