DDF Blemish Foaming Cleanser Reviews

Brand: DDF

DDF Blemish Foaming Cleanser

Smoother skin Lighter hyperpigmentation areas Reduced the small pimples on cheeks Even stopped pimples on my neck and chest Really dried me out around my mouth/lips I found this in T.J. Maxx when I was out of town and ran out of my Obagi cleanser. It is the 1.8% strength. I was initially not happy due to the dry lips/mouth issues. Then I started putting vaseline on my lips before washing and carefully avoided my lips. I use this with my Clarisonic brush and I have never been so happy. I started years ago with cystic acne. V.I. peels took me from severe to moderate acne. This took me from moderate hormonal related break outs to no breakouts at all! I told my plastic surgeon that I had switched cleansers and he is 100% behind it, even though I was buying the Obagi from his office. His words "every product in a line does not work for all people, keep using it if it is helping." I only paid $19.00 for this, but will look for it online. Even if I have to pay full price (around $32.00) it will be well worth it to keep these results going.

Comments

Lasts a long time; leaves a clean feeling. Expensive I ordered the DDF Acne Tackle Box, which allows you to try the cleanser, benzoyl peroxide treatment gel with tea tree oil, sulfur mask and moisturizer. I did break out at first. I assume my skin was trying to get used to the new treatment. I do like the foaming cleanser and sulfur mask. I still breakout, but not as much as before. I also use Witch Hazel as a toner, which does not seem to make my skin worse, so I am still using it.

Comments

Easy to use, Sal. acid, gentle Not sure if it does much, doesn't get off all make up This is an alright cleanser, but I would just get something cheaper cause this is on the pricey side. One bottle lasts about a month or two.

Comments

Smells amazing, foaming so it conserves the cleanser, and works beautifully if you use it on a washing cloth Expensive, you can't "feel" it work even though it is working Expensive? Probably. But overall, a really good cleanser that will clean your pores if used properly.

Comments

smells beautiful feels great when using and after using although you can't feel anything bad at first, it seriously makes your acne so much worse. i've never had acne as bad as when i used this. i usually have regular spaced out bumps, but this basically completely covered my face in little bumps DO NOT USE THIS IF YOU VALUE YOUR SKIN!

Popular Liquid