DDF Benzoyl Peroxide Gel 5% with Tea Tree Oil Reviews

Brand: DDF

DDF Benzoyl Peroxide Gel 5% with Tea Tree Oil

Guest Adri
Guest Adri

Effective Gentle A little goes a long way Little to no order Quick results This product works and causes little to no irritation. After several months of using this product my face was clear and I stopped using it. After the loss of a friend and a very hard time adjusting to work, I had a severe breakout due to stress. I tired using the Clarisonic and other products but they did nothing to improve my acne. I went back to this product and after one month my face was completely clear. Not one blemish or black head. I may get a little bump around my menstrual cycle but that's it. I highly recommend this product as part of the 4 step regimen.

Comments

shrunk pimples (but also caused new ones) not greasy expensive i haven't used this product consistently for a very long time, so i'm not sure whether a longer use of this product would cause different and improved results. i used this product for about a week on my acne that seemed to be getting worse lately, since there were many good reviews about this. for me personally, i did not see much improvement. it shrunk some pimples, but it seemed to cause new pimples too. disappointed because i was really hoping for good results!

Comments

Works effectively, sorta quickly No aroma Glides on smooth A generous amount, will last awhile Healed small pimples in first week, prevented new ones, shrinking cysts gradually. Feel a little drying, may even feel uncomfortably tight, but only for the first 2 weeks of use Get it!

Comments

Not greasy Effective Reduces redness I am a 29 year old female and have struggled with acne since high school. I have had 1 course of Accutane and used a variety of prescription meds in the past from dermatologist. Acne flares up now/then and when it gets bad it becomes mod severe. After experimenting with many products, I find tihs 5% BP with the tea tree oil to work very well on my skin. In the past week its cleared several pimples up on my forehead and temples. I use an oil-free moisturizer after I have applied it and that helps to prevent drying/flaking. Moisturizer is important, try an oil-free one after the DDF and let DDF dry for 5 min before applying moisturizer. It works- give this product a week and I hope you see results like I have. Good luck!

Comments

works so well!! no smell doesn't dry out or burn expensive Oh my gosh I love this stuff!! It's the only thing I've found that has almost completely cleared my skin. I use it every single day after exfoliating cleanser, and before a light moisturizer. Doesn't dry me out, doesn't burn, doesn't make me flake, I think the 5% is a perfect amount for me. I just wish it wasn't almost $30.

Comments

I am 30+ and had a breakout beyond my normal breakouts. I noticed improvement after one use. I've used it for a month now, and my skin is back to normal. Drys out skin. Slight burning sensation the first few uses. I am completely happy with my purchase. I use about every other day now and only on spots where I have breakouts. I don't want to dry out the areas of my skin that look good.

Guest DancingontheStrings
Guest DancingontheStrings

Light and effective, has really improved without irritation A little pricey for a college student budget but a little goes a long way and has been worth it Give it a try, makes my skin feel really great, helps acne and definitely reduces redness and inflammation. I use it along with the DDF sulfur mask for spot treatments and am so pleased with results. If you're intimidated with the full sizes, try the DDF Acne Tackle Box to give all the products a test drive.

Guest Anjali
Guest Anjali

It goes on smoothly and absorbs well. I only use it once a day and it's not too drying. It's completely eliminated the minor breakouts i was getting post-Accutane and gotten rid of T-zone oiliness. It can be harsh. I used it once on the skin above my upper lip and it left it red and irritated. I think it's totally worth the price- you can get a large tube that goes a long way and it's remarkably effective.

Guest Erin
Guest Erin

None for me. It made my skin really itchy and red in the areas I applied it. I really don't like this product, it doesn't react well with my skin. I have a few small pimples on the right side of my face so I decided to try and use this product to get rid of them. But it made them much worse, and right now I have to constantly keep applying moisturizer in an attempt to stop the itching. (And I only used a little dab of the stuff).

Guest pharma cyst
Guest pharma cyst

It worked so well in the beginning I was completely clear. Did not help with hormonal acne and stress induced acne It works really well and does not leave as much redness as other BPO's. It is easy to apply all over the face in a thin layer. Helps mattify your skin also.

Guest jessika
Guest jessika

give it time but u will see changes in the firt week dont worry the first time you will use it you'r skin will be red not all your skin only the effected areas just for 3 days This product is the best thing I used for my acne till now I saw changes on my skin in the first 2 days, I thought nothing could cure my acne I was so depresed but this product really helped me you apply it only on the effected areas at night and dont put alot of it on you'r skin.

Guest Jessica
Guest Jessica

I just recently got this product and I must say that it is definitely clearing my skin! Hopefully it is not like most acne products that work for just sometime! None For all those people who can not find this item, it is sold at [link removed] or at the STORE...Test it out!

Popular Over-the-counter treatments