Covergirl CG Smoothers SPF 15 Tinted Moisture Reviews

Brand: Covergirl

Covergirl CG Smoothers SPF 15 Tinted Moisture

Guest Lucy
Guest Lucy

Smooth texture Oily looking at the end of the day Not good shade match Bottom line, if you have fair skin this product is not for you. Even the lightest shade they had made me look orange. I will not be using this again.

Comments

- lightweight - can be paired with loose powder for a natural look - i purchased light-medium but it still managed to make my skin look orange when it dried - packaging is pretty mediocre - It is alright. I wouldn't really recommend it. It didn't really do much for my skin in terms of making it 'look' better. It was just.. okay.

Comments

* lightweight * thin * not oily * evens out skintone * you have to use a lot of layers to cover pimples * didn't break me out, but made current breakout worse It's an alright product. I recommend if you only have mild acne. Not moderate of severe. You have to use a lot of product if you want a lot of coverage. I use it mainly on my cheeks. It transfers easy, and my face gets oily after several hours, so I only wear this when I'm going out for a few hours. Even thought it only has SPF 15, you can look very white if you take pictures with flash in it.

Guest taylor
Guest taylor

evens skin tone,15 spf, looks natural. light coverage, a little greasy because of the sunscreen in it. helps even out skintone before you conceal. with a little powder afterwards it really looks nice.

Popular With SPF