Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Brand: Complex 15

Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Lotion

Seriously Nearly Perfect

Light Glides On Great for dry skin Not sure what other stores carry this May need to add oil I am on the Regimen and aggressively using BP very early. I had reacted to Cetaphil and had terrible burning and trouble sleeping. The flakes were awful and I was pretty uncomfortable. I picked this up in the hospital pharmacy and glides on so smoothly and felt great all day. When first applied I felt just a bit dry still so I may add oil to make it perfect. Once I had applied my makeup though, my face felt fine.

Comments

- lightweight -derm recommended - no lanolin, oils, and noncomedogenic - no shine! -spreads easy - not moisturizing enough - doesnt combat flakes - a little high priced for the tube size (100ml) good moisturizer, not the best though. there is no smell to it and its VERY light weight and absorbs quickly. leaves no residues and mixes well with BP. if your skin is extremely dry you should find something else as this is now moisturizing enough and requires multiple doses throughout the day. Doesnt combat flakes. for those who dont need lots of moisturizing properties, GET THIS.

Comments

Cheap Lightweight Might not be moisturising enough for some with really dry skin. No SPF This is my go to moisturiser these days. Its very lightweight and absorbs right in with little to no residue/stickiness left on the skin. We don't get a lot of sun so the lack of SPF doesn't bother me too much.

Comments

Non-Comedogenic, Not heavy, Doesn't break me out, Absorbs pretty well, Good price No SPF, probably won't help people with very dry skin I cling on to this stuff because it doesn't break me out. It works well as a daily moisturiser but given that I have Rosacea I really need a moisturiser with SPF. Overall I think it's nice and simple, does the job and doesn't cause break outs. Good for oily skin but not so good for very dry skin.

Guest Andrew
Guest Andrew

This produt glides on the skin. A small amount will be enough for me nad i use the back of my hand to roll and let the mosituriser soak in my skin. Best i have used so far. You can only find this product online. I have very sensitive skin and it is a bit greasy. Give it a shot. i buy it on ebay for $7.00 for 2.5 oz.

Guest cool as kim deal
Guest cool as kim deal

decently moisturizing for someone not struggling with dry skin, cheapish, fragrance free doesn't really absorb very well and feels like it doesn't dry on my skin completely, virtually impossible to find in stores so you have to buy online Meh. "Meh" probably best describes this moisturizer. I like the Complex 15 Face Cream better as far as texture goes, this one, it is only slightly different yet somehow this disparity is large enough to keep this one from absorbing very well. I definitely prefer the Face Cream, though it is more expensive. The lotion is reasonably moisturizing, pretty good but probably not enough for someone having problems adjusting to the regimen. Also, no SPF means I use this with a sunblock during the day, and for whatever reason this lotion just does not want to play nice with the sunblock. It sits on my face, doesn't dry, and then when I put the sunblock on top of it, it all balls up. I don't know which product is at fault, perhaps both, but it's annoying to say the least as I can't wear much makeup with that combo. It's a good price for 8 oz. of moisturizer, but considering that I have to order it online, I don't like it enough to buy it again.

Guest duane
Guest duane

very light & mild, applies easily, non-pore clogging, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, absorbs quickly, non-greasy, doesn't leave residue or shine might be too mild for those with very dry skin this is an excellent moisturizer -- one of the best available imo. this product _is_not_ the same as the face cream under the same brand. might be worth a try for those who've had problems with other moisturizers.

Popular Dry/Sensitive