Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream

Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream Reviews

Brand: Complex 15

Water, Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Glycerin, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, PEG 50 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Lecithin, Sodium Hydroxide, C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA.

Not as great as I thought it would be

People were praising this product for a while, so I gave it a shot - unfortunately, I found that it was way too light to accompany a regimen consisting of regular BP use. It didn't fight flakes very well, and given how runny it was, it was like putting water on the skin. The price is a bit much for the size of the tube, and how much you have to end up using. It was also surprisingly shiny, considering how thin and runny it is. I can imagine this would work well for people who don't use much in terms of topicals, and have only slightly dry skin - but if you need a good, solid moisturizer that will offset the drying effects of BP / topical retinoids / heavy exfoliating, go with something like CeraVe or Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion.

A light lotion perfect 4 regimen if U don't like Dan's

I use Complex 15 DAILY. It's the same formula, that's just what it's called in Canada. I like this lotion, it's light and non irritating. There are a few ingredients to be concerned about but YMMV. For me the three ingredients over 3 on the so called scale (btw the comedogenicity scale is pretty inaccurate) don't bother my easily congested skin. With DK's Aha, this works perfectly.

Comments

-light weight -no fragrance -irritated my pimples -formed new pimples -does not moisturize If you have extremely sensitive acne-prone skin, do not use this. It contains an ingredient "Myristyl Myristate" which is a comedogenic ingredient (as Dan has also mentioned on this website). The cream irritated my pimples and made them itchy. This might work great for others, but if you have extremely sensitive skin (like me) beware.

Comments

No scent Didn't irritate Doesn't moisturize Extremely runny, not a cream at all Makes my face feel tight After 5 minutes felt like I never put it on in the first place I really wanted this to work. It has great reviews. This product is very runny, runnier than regular lotion, and applying it to my face it felt like a gel which was gross. It absorbs fast but left my face feeling tight and dry and didn't help at all with my dry patches or anything. Every time I would use this it would leave my face feeling tight and dirty and I'd want to wash it off.

Guest Sunny
Guest Sunny

- Doesn't break me out - Light/Comfortable (depending on whether I mix jojoba oil with it) - Fragrance-free - Cost-effective - Not very good for day time use (makes me look oily) - I have to order online You have to put a bit of effort into this product because using BP has made this moisturizer (and all others that I own so far) a bit ineffective for getting rid of dry patches. However, to make it exceptional/heavy duty, I simply add jojoba oil (as directed on the site) and use disposable sponges to make sure the application is smooth across my face. :) I gave it four smilies(?) because I would not recommend this for daytime use. It gets me quite oily/shiny in a matter of a couple of hours.

Comments

- Light Weight - does feel greesy - no shine - absorbs easily - cheap - doesnt break me out - created by dermatologists! Hypo Allergenic, Unscented, Non Greasy, Non-Comedogenic,Oil & Lanolin Free!! - doesnt moisturize enough - no SPF great product, no shine, good for my face, cant even feel it, however it doesnt moisturize enough but it couples GREAT with jojoba oil which takes care of that and gives me great look & feel throughout the day

Comments

Decent moisturizer Leaves matte finish Non comedogenic No smell No SPF Best moisturizer I've found while on the regimen! Leaves a matte finish, so if you have oily skin this may be better then other moisturizers. If you have super dry skin, this might not be moisturizing enough but otherwise, it's awesome. Wish there was SPF though!

Guest SethC
Guest SethC

- Nice consistency - Unfragranced - Good moisturization - Non-comodegenic - Leaves a residue on skin - Makes my skin feel oily - Makes my skin shiny This stuff is okay. It provides good moisturization and helps keep my skin soft. It works well at getting rid of flakes and makes my skin nice and soft. However, it is a bit greasy. I can feel it on my face and it never fully soaks in. At the end of the day I can see a visible shine on my face.

Guest Voce
Guest Voce

Light, non greasy. Excellent for summer use here in the humid South. Too light for use in the winter in cold climates. It's the only one that doesn't look greasy on my oily skin. Works great w/the Regimen. Olay Sensitive gave me milia. Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture didn't clog my pores, but made my face greasy. Complex 15 is a winner!

Comments

moisturizes excellently without making my face oily, cheap, a little goes a long way, doesn't make me break out, no annoying smell, helps with the slight dryness that the regiman causes me. none, really!! i would deffinatly reccomend this product to people who either have normal or oily skin, cause this is wonderful!! it takes care of the few flakes i get from BP, and makes my skin so smooth and hydrated!! i love it!! i can also get it at my local drugstore which is like five minutes away from my house! but this is part of my PERFECT regiman that i have come up with: -CeraVe hydrating cleanser (best cleanser i have EVER used in my life!) -Dan's BP (of course, cause its the best, duh!! :-D) -complex 15 moisturizing face cream (can't live without it!) -Dan's AHA (for the occasional unde-the-skin zit!) trust me people, i have searched for YEARS and YEARS for the right regiman and i finally found perfection!!!! i love all these products and reccomend them to realativily anyone!! even my MOM uses the CeraVe cleanser and loves it!! so give them a try if you haven't already!!

Comments

Soothes skin, doesn't cause breakouts, reduces dryness caused by regimen, contains no parabens, lanolin or mineral oil. Not available everywhere, small bottle doesn't last very long. I love this stuff! It completely calms my skin when it burns after the regimen. It's also very light under make-up. My boyfriend said it also helped with his razor burn.