Cold Pressed Avocado Oil Reviews

Brand: Cold Pressed

Cold Pressed Avocado Oil

Penetrates the skin more efficiently than other plant-based oils Chock full of vitamins and oils that are super good for you High in Vitamin E, lecithin and phytosterols Anti-bacterial and very soothing for sensitive and dried skin Can be considered anti-aging Probably better to use with a dropper, since it's easy to accidentally apply too much Light odor, but it disappears quickly Always do a patch test just in case Wow, this stuff is really nice *and* inexpensive (under $5 for 2oz). Like any oil on your face, you'll probably have a bad time if you use too much. Only a few drops (maybe 2-3 mixed with a hydrator or serum) are perfect for face and neck. It has done wonders for my acne. I used to get a spot here and there and usually had at least one at a time, but I've been clear since starting with the avocado oil. It's a dark green with a toasted scent, and it makes my skin feel so soft in the morning!

Comments

light nutty smell, feels soft when applying to skin, natural, full of vitamins your skin needs. could be cause a bad reaction, can't wear during the daytime unless you want to be sunburned I couldn't find much on avocado oil used for acne except like two websites saying it had the whole package for good skin. Great for acne bc it's suppose to soak up oil, great for sundamage, and wrinkles, etc and won't clog pores! But it gave me tiny white heads which is a kind of acne I never get. So i tested it out on my chest and sure enough where once a red spot now a white head. Not sure if its pulling the bad stuff out or causing a bad skin reaction, but with it being all good not bad then how is this possible? I'm going to test another area with no blemishes present to see. So test it first.

Comments