Clinique For Men Maximum Hydrator Reviews

Clinique For Men Maximum Hydrator

Sh0

Jojoba Seed oil as second main ingredient. Moisturises well for the beginning of The Regimen when your face is very dry/flaky, after that it feels a little oily. A little goes quite far. Pricey $20 for 50ml/1.7OZ I didn't have a moisturiser when I started The Regimen so I used my hubbys. I was happy with the results initially as my face was sooo dry and it did help but as my face got used to the BP it started to feel a bit oily for my skin, I still like it and Jojoba oil being a main ingredient is a real plus. Fragrance free but has a soft clean smell to it. Allergy tested. Ingredients :-Water/Aqua/Eau, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tricaprylin, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Powder, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caffeine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cholesterol, Linoleic Acid, Sucrose, Cetearyl Glucoside, Methyl Glueth-20, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chamomilla Recuttita (Matricaria), Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Hydrogenated Lecithin, Behenyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Phenoxyethanol.

Comments