Clinique Face Cream SPF 30 Reviews

Brand: Clinique

Clinique Face Cream SPF 30

â–  Non-greasy formula, non-comedogenic, absorbs well, leaves no shine â–  UVA/UVB protection â–  Cute yellow packaging â–  Frangrance free â–  Moisturizing enough to use in winter â–  A tad pricey, especially for only 50mL which won't last half of summer â–  Chemical sunscreen - I prefer physical blockers like zinc oxide as opposed to chemical ones â–  When applying to my neck, it drags a bit due to the consistency of the product I've been testing a lot of sunscreen lotions lately, and decided to give this one a go due to good reviews. Probably not the best or most value-for-money sunscreen in the world, but it does provide very good protection from sun radiation. It makes a decent base under tinted moisturizer. I have not tried it with foundation yet as it is summer and I'm lazy. Right now I alternate between this and QV Face Moisturizing Day Cream SPF 30+. I prefer Clinique Sun on hot, sticky days as it doesn't feel heavy on my face unlike QV. Next I will try La Roche-Posay Sunscreen and write up my results.

Comments