Clinique Even Better - Skin Tone Correcter

Clinique Even Better - Skin Tone Correcter Reviews

Brand: Clinique

Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone-11, Butylene Glycol, Yeast Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Barley Extract, Birch Bark Extract, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Mulberry Root Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Sunflower Seedcake, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Turmeric Root Extract, Rice Bran Extract, Grapefruit Peel Extract, Wheat Germ Extract, Peg-6, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Cholesterol, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Isohexadecane, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Caffeine, Sodium Rna, Acetyl Glucosamine, Simethicone, Tromethamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Metabisulfite, Hexylene Glycol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Sodium Salicylate, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5, Yellow 6.

Guest Becca
Guest Becca

Almost instantly cleared my acne Price, but worth it I bought this product to correct the hyper pigmentation caused by the cystic acne I have been suffering from since I started college. I didn't expect this product to clear my acne (since it does not claim to do so), but it was a very welcome surprise. I have tried proactiv, and it worked okay, but right after I started using the Clinique dark spot corrector, I have not had any recurring acne. It has literally been my miracle in a bottle. So for it clearing my acne, it has been worth every penny. For the first couple uses, you will have skin melt off your face into your hands. I also use the neutrogena deep clean (cream cleanser) daily scrub. I am still on my first bottle (I've been using the product for about 3 weeks now) and am starting to see my dark spots fade. I love this product and will use it until the day I die. Try it for your acne treatment, I highly reccomend it.

Guest carmen
Guest carmen

It does what it claims very little. I used this product after 5 months of using Accutane. I just started using my third bottle, although, its expenseive, it is totally worth it. I've been using it for less than two months now, and I've seen wonderful results, and I plan on using it for a while, maybe for year. It is awsome.

Comments

Evened out skin tone quickly and cleared acne scars Takes three months (three bottles) for full results to appear I am using the new Clinique "Even Better *Clinical* Dark Spot Corrector." I no longer suffer from acne, but rather areas of discoloration and light acne scars--this lotion has made a drastic difference in my skin tone. I used this product alone for about a week and already started to see improvement. Then, after a week, I also started using Lancome's Genifique lotion (which rejuvenates proteins in skin), and the improvement in discoloration increased exponentially. If you want to clear your discoloration/acne scars rapidly, I would recommend using the two products together. Make sure to moisturize before applying Clinique's lotion to any discolored areas--this primes the skin for the lotion. When I bought my lotion, the Clinique lady gave me 4 one ounce free samples of Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, which is enough to last quite a while. If you do not have a good moisturizer and don't feel like investing, ask for a few samples when you buy it. Also, to preserve lotion (the bottle is only one ounce), make sure that you apply the lotion ONLY to discolored areas--there's no reason to apply it to your whole face. The treatment is not expected to fully work after one bottle--my Clinique worker told me full results could be expected after three months (three bottles) (however, due to me combining it with Genifique I think that I will see my expected results after 6 weeks). If you expect skin to be perfect after only one bottle (which is 50 dollars) and don't plan on investing any further than that, I would suggest using a different treatment. However, if you are willing to invest and wait out the treatment, I think this is a great product and would highly recommend it.

Guest Victoria
Guest Victoria

Lightens acne scars and evens out skintone(: Very irritating if used on acne. Also, it takes quite a while to work. My face burned and stung really bad the first time I used this because of my acne. I still have acne now but it's calmed down quite a bit so I can use this. My skin tone has evened out and my scars aren't too bad.

Guest Jasmine
Guest Jasmine

It does a good job of helping the dark acne scars almost disapper! I'm thinking of trying the newer clinical version of the Even Better to see if it works even better! I'll tell you the results. takes a while to see the results Patience is required, you'll see dark spots lighten, but wait a few months and it'll be like there was never a scar.