Clinique City Base Compact Foundation, SPF 15 Reviews

Brand: Clinique

Clinique City Base Compact Foundation, SPF 15

User74659

Smooth coverage Perfect amount of coverage Doesn't clog pores or cause acne Sets well Buildable coverage for red spots and acne Have to blend well Don't make enough colors Looks shiny on very oily skins Wipes off easily I have been using this stuff since high school. Ever time I stray from it I go right back. I love the coverage. It might be a bit thick for some, but it is the perfect in between of liquid and powder in one step! I wish they made more colors, but I can find ones that work well for me (Honeymilk in winter, Soft Vanilla in Summer). It sets well once on and looks natural, but does easily wipe off on clothes, so be careful. Its never given me zits, ever. I can't say this for any other foundation I've used (Origins, other Clinique products, etc.). You also have to use your hands to smooth it in good once applied so it looks natural and even and it isn't the best for really oily skins (though mine was and I just used blotting sheets since I liked it so much). Will continue to use this, my favorite beauty product of all!!

Comments