Cliniderm Soothing Lotion Reviews

Brand: Cliniderm

Cliniderm Soothing Lotion

Works well with the Regimen

I've been using this lotion for years. It is really good at restoring the moisture that is eliminated by the benzoyl peroxide treatment required by the regimen. Because this product seems to work for me and didn't exacerbate my acne, I haven't tried other facial moisturizers, so I don't have much for comparison. A few drawbacks include the small size of the tube and the texture of the cream. It is really thick, so it doesn't apply very smoothly, but applying with damp hands usually offsets this. Also, it almost seems to sit on the skin rather than absorb completely, but I believe that has something to do with the functionality of the moisturizer i.e. how the cream actually keeps the skin hydrated. Anyway, a really good product.

Comments

Good moisturizer for sensitive, dry skin

I've been using this moisturizer for the past few months now and it seems to be working really well for me. It's great for sensitive skin (non comedogenic/irritant free, fragrance free, paraben free) and seems to be combating the dryness I have from topicals atm well without leaving any shine on my face, hard for me to find a moisturizer that can do that. With it being winter for me right now I think I may try the cream version of this next as well to wear at night. Would definitely recommend this product if you're in need of a good moisturizer that won't irritate your skin, you can buy this at Shoppers Drug Mart if you live in Canada.

Comments