Clearogen 3 Step Acne Treatment

Clearogen 3 Step Acne Treatment Reviews

Brand: Clearogen

Foaming Skin Cleanser
Salicylic Acid (2%).

Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Butylene Glycol, Di-PPG-2-Myreth-10 Adipate, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Aloe arbadensis (Aloe vera) Gel, Rosemary Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Lavender Essential Oil.

Skin Acne Toner
Salicylic Acid (1%).

SD Alcohol 40 B, Water, Witch Hazel Distillate, Dodecyl Gallate, Propyl Gallate, Glycerin PEG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Comfrey Extract, Indian Plantin Extract, Wheat Hydrolysate Extract, Sodium PCA, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Rosemary Extract, Chamomile Extract, Di-PPG-2-Myreth-10 Adipate, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate.

Acne Lotion
Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Water (Aqua), Linolenic Acid (Alpha & Gamma), Linoleic Acid, Glycerin, Glycine soja (Soybean) Sterols, Dodecyl Gallate, Octyl Ethylhexyl Gallate, Serenoa serrulata Fruit Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dimethicone, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Extracts of Malva sylvestris (Mallow), Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Primula veris Extract, Alchemilla vulgaris Extract, Veronica officinalis Extract, Melissa officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea millefolium Extract, Imperata cylindrica Root Extract, Stearic Acid, Symphytum officinale Extract, Camellia oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Plantago ovata Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melia azadirachta Leaf Extract, Chamomilla recutita Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Ethyhexylglycerin, Sulfur, Disodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Hexylene Glycol.

Good, But only that, not fantastic just good.

I used clearogen and still use it to this day. The DHT blocking effects are very mild, nothing special or fantastic. Left me with BETTER skin, but no means clear or good skin, haha its only mildly effective i would say.

skin reaction

my son just used if for 3 days. he has stopped using it because the mouth area where he applied the lotion has become reddish and painful. now he finds a little difficulty to open his mouth as though the skin is tight. he keeps saying it's painful.

Horrible

I had moderate acne only on my cheeks and chin(hormonal) this gave me deep cystic pimples all over my cheek and chin area and gave me breakouts all over my forehead. I gave up after two weeks. This only made things 10x worse. It also gave me dry patches on my neck where the product hit my skin

Please read

I've been having acne like almost all my life its been 8 years I used alot of acne products iso pills, antibiotics and drying skin product for acne... What I wannaa say is if u have more than 25 active acne u start taking iso but actually thats the worst thing to do due to the side effects but yet doctors recommend it in that condition Antibiotics yeah they work but u gotta repeat the thing every month as if its a routine which destroys ur skin immunity as skin wont fight acne naturally it'll wait for the antibiotics And for the drying products they so many But guys please give it at least one month(average) it differs from one another its about how oily up skin is and according to that it takes time to dry it up, more breakouts appears since its drying it from the inside to the outside its trying to get rid of all the excessive oil, and i believe that product helps and alot give it a chance to work

Did not work

I have moderate/severe cystic acne that came back after a round of Accutane. I tried this with high hopes! I stayed on it for a month and it made my skin raw, red, and I had huge cysts on the side of my face and chin throughout. Did not work and I believe made it worse.

holy grail

This line is incredible. After dealing with stubborn breakouts for months, trying product after product with zero results this is the only thing that has improved my skin. Initially I was using it twice per day, but I found it too drying so I went down to once a day and my skin seems to be happy. After 6 weeks of use, I currently have almost no active acne. I cannot say enough great things about this line!

Hmmm

It's been 4 days since I've started using this. My skin was beyond dry and peeling on day 2/3 but that seems to be clearing slightly. I have notice my T Zone is a lot clearer no huge breakouts and great texture. I'm curious to see what's next ...

I've actually started this again to see what happens instead of going on Accutane. Will keep you all posted. I'm currently on day 3

Awesome!!!!

Clears skin Smells good And clears skin!!! Lol SUPER drying atleast to me A bit pricey Irritated my skin a bit Okay so let me start by saying I never ever make reviews this is How great this product is and I just need to get it out there Okay so I started getting acne when I was 21 I had it for six months trying at home remedies neutrogena and nothing worked! I was going crazy and honestly a little depressed because it really hits your self esteem, you know? So I ran into this product on a youtubers channel (blndsundoll4mj) she said clearogen cleared her acne and she didn't seem to be advertising it so bam! I was like I I need to buy it! Anyway so I bought it Let me tell you this product brought out all my acne dried my skin it made my skin itchy and it actually burned a little when I applied it It was a hard first week my face look terrible But I decided to continue using I still had faith And well !!! It paid off in now going into my second week and my face has nearly cleared up !!! I'm so happy my skin looks healthier and I owe it to this marvelous product!! This product has changed my life Ps: try to find a great moisturizer that will keep your skin hydrated because it dries your skin crazily In my case when I saw it getting dried I stop clearogen for a day and used ponds cold cream (the blue one) in the morning and afternoon :) then got back to clearogen

Hiya I'm 4ish days in and I've had to reduce my use to once a day as my skin is super dry. I think that's passing now but when would you say is the turning point? I know everyone is different. I can see my overall complexion smoother and brighter already but feel like I have a few huge dry horrible spots at the moment :( Thanks

Jury is still out.

Initial breakout of cysts 4 days into using product. I just purchased Clearogen from my dermatologists office. I was diagnosed with Cystic Acne. I was also prescribed Spironolactone. I started this product exactly seven days ago. The reason why I felt compelled to write this review is because I didn't see anyone here, mention that this product could bring out breakouts. About 4 days into using Clearogen, my face developed 3 cysts, and it appears as every morning a new one appears. I am embarrassed to leave the house! I called my Dermatologists office, and she told me that using Clearogen, things would get worse before getting better. I am definitely in that stage. So, please folks, be prepared that you could end up looking worse using this, AT first. I am not saying this is a bad product, I am not saying it doesn't work, I am saying, be prepared that this may bring things to the surface, causing an initial breakout. I felt that it was very important for all of you to know that. I am praying that week two isn't as awful, and since I paid so much money for it, I'll give it a good 30 days until I make my final decision on this product.

Did it work ? Can you give us update ?
Guest Kat
Guest Kat

Worked in the first 2 weeks! It completely resurfaced my skin! It didnt dry out my skin! I wish it included more toner (step 2) I have tried everythingggggg! Nothing has ever worked! I have (had) horrible adult acne and i was so skeptical, but my facialist told me to try it! I am sooo happy i did! The onlyyyy thing that has ever worked for me! Yayyyy! I dont wear face makeup anymore and get compliments on how bright my skin is all the time!

Guest Aline
Guest Aline

This product made me few a new woman. I had the most terrible time with acne, spots and blemishes. Worked very quick, I bought two kits and one was enough. The only bad thing is: what shall I do with the other kit?, I now the acne is gone forever, I recommend to buy one kit, even if they offer a price discount. My skin improved substantially. The product really works wonder.

Guest Dana
Guest Dana

My skin is soft and both pimple and blackhead free 99.99% of the time. It is easy to use and after 6 months of use still hasn't dried my skin out. The benzoil peroxide in the lotion bleached out my pillow case. A small sacrifice but well worth it for great skin. It took about 6 weeks for me to have clear skin all the time. Without too much detail, I am in my 40's, suffer from hormonal acne, cysts and blackheads. Used daily both morning and night my skin is soft and completely clear. Anytime I hint at a spot coming up I just use the system. I read in the past that people advise you only buy the lotion. I have to disagree. If you also notice those folks also don't give the highest results for the product. I love the product and my new dermatologist made the remark that my face was clear and looked good without even knowing I have a problem. I often go without makeup now. Love Clearogen!

Comments

shrinks zits fast; clears cystic acne; does not irritate face; face is not as oily price I've been using this system for a little over 2 weeks now and my face is responding well. I had a huge zit that was about to form and it shrunk in 1 day. I really like how it doesn't irritate my face, yet is still effective. I've used Proactiv and that just irritated my face and turned it red. I did get a few new breakouts in the first week but I think the product is purging the bad stuff out. Anyways, they shrunk after a few days and I'm almost clear....just acne marks leftover which will fade in time.

Guest Desi
Guest Desi

I use it as often as I can remember at night and I find if I use it consistently it works great at keeping moderate acne at bay but recently I've been skipping it and I got a little hormonal breakout. Does smell funny, kinda like one person said play dough. I only use the lotion, the cleanser and toner are nothing. The effectiveness is in the lotion so save yourself some money and just pay the $27 for the lotion and use any cleanser you like. Toners are gimmics you don't really need them if you're moisturizing. So be consistent in applying the lotion and the results will follow. Oh and one bottle has lasted me months but if you use it every night it should last 3 months.

Guest JennKay
Guest JennKay

Topical & easy to use. Doesn't dry out my skin. This is the best product that ive found. My skin started clearing up after 3 weeks and no redness, itchiness or burning like other products. It's cheaper than prescriptions & other derm products. Lotion doesn't smell great so i only use at night and sunscreen in the morning. They should make a sunscreen. The Best Topical Acne Treatment.

Guest J
Guest J

Works beautifully on mild-moderate acne. (cystic acne too) I saw results almost immediately and have had one small pimple in the past three months of using this product. Cleanser has a light, agreeable scent. No sun screen, and the the scent of the lotion isn't to my liking. A bit drying if used too close to eye area. This is an excellent product and highly recommend it!

Guest Nuša
Guest Nuša

1)Easy to use. 2)My skin wasn't dry during using it. 3)Skin became softer and smoother. 4) It didn't make my acne worse. 1)It didn't help me with my acne. Not a little bit. 2)When I applied it my skin got red and itchy (but, funny, it wasn't dry). I paid 150€ for Clearogen(!!!) and I really believed that it would help me. I was so positive about it. I trusted Dr Khadavi and I respected him as a doctor but I think that changed. I am not as naive as was before. That was the last thing I bought from somewhere that are just trying to earn money. Instead of buying some olive oil and vitamins for my skin I bought this product. And believe me-it is not worth to buy it-not mather what other people may say. Maybe it works for adults with some pimples-but for people like me (my acne is hormonal; I am 17 years old)-there is only one solution. Derm and his perscription.