Clearetto Acne Supplement Reviews

Brand: Clearetto

Clearetto Acne Supplement

Clearetto Customer Service

I just called about the guarantee refund displayed on the website, told the customer service rep about my previous return and she refunded my for this month's shipment. Refund take 5 to 7 business days. So helpful!!

Add to the regime

I wouldn't say it single handidly has cured my acne but I think it definitely helps. If i stop using for a week or so my pimples become more red I noticed and my face feels oiler. So I'll def continue to use. I can't speak to the trial offer , I bought 2 bottles straight from the site at retail but there was a guarentee offered.

Comments

Don't Fall for CLEARETTO scam !!

Clearetto is a SCAM!! I got a "FREE trial" and they have an AUTOMATIC subscription, so if u don't cancel it they will keep getting money from ur account.. I DID CANCEL IT and when I checked my bank account, they had charged me 120$ !!!! Of course I called, they said they charged me for what was supposed to be the "FREE trial" and for the cancelation CHARGES... the lady I spoke to first said they could refund me 15% of the 120$ and I kept saying NO I WANT MY MONEY! After fighting her for nearly 40 mins she said ok my FULL 100% refund was approved and I would receive a CONFIRMATION email.. after not receiving the email I called again to JUST check on the EMAIL STATUS.. and they said BTW UR ONLY GETTING A REFUN OF 15%.... I fought and asked to speak to a supervisor but NOTHING... so now for what was supposed to be a "FREE TRIAL" I ended up paying 120$ and I'm only gettin 15% refunded :'( and for the record CLEARETTO DOES NOTTTT even work for acne... even on small letters u can read it says "clearetto is not designed to cure NOR treat any skin problems" and it also says "it has NEVER been tested" ... so .... if it's not designed to cure any skin problems how was it supposed to "cure" my acne? THIS REALLY SUCKS DONT FALL FOR Clearetto's SCAM

Inside out

I started taking cleareto Wednesday with a face full of spots. And by Sunday I noticed some fading. I was so pumped because I got tired of my face being downgraded because of spots! Im African American but very light skinned. As far as curing acne I'm not so sure because its too soon I still break out but my bumps are tiny not even noticeable, they may be old ones I had before taking cleareto. I used differin and benzol peroxide and it burned my face I'm still red from it but my spots are starting to blend in with my skin. I think! I dont know if its the vitamin c I take every day. Regardless of the fact start from the inside then out

glad I tried this.

I've been on it for 2 weeks, and I've seen quite the improvement. I've also been using proactive refining mask, for which I think the combination has been very effective. Just a couple little ones, and they seem to go away within a couple of days. I would totally recommend the refining mask too. I had read so many good reviews so I'm glad I gave it a try!!

Comments

Acne caused by high testosterone gone with Clearetto

My daughter had suffered from acne since the age of 13. It was minor from 13 to 18, but after that it got worse.  I bought the first bottle of Clearetto for my daughter in July 2014 and after 3 to 4 weeks on Clearetto she was completely clear. Clearetto is worth it! Her dermatologist told us that he thought her acne may have been caused by too much testosterone! However, the prescriptions he gave her (differin gel, plexion, locoid cream and oral antibiotics) did absolutely nothing for her acne. She now washes her face with a gentle over-the-counter cleanser twice per day and only take two clearetto pills per day and she is acne free. Thank You Clearetto!

Redness fades

I had bad irritation from acne meds and clearetto was the only thing that gave me relief. I took 2 caps 2x a day and could almost watch the redness fade. I'm also using it for my preexisting red marks and they look lighter and smoother. When your skin is irritated, it becomes vitamin deficient. The antioxidants in clearetto help prevent scarring.

definitely helping

OK so I've been using this for about 2 months now and I think its working. I take the max 4 pills. Im not getting as much acne for sure. Took about a month to start seeing less acne. Will keep taking and update later

worked for me

I have taken clearetto now for 2 months now, and so far so good. Out of nowhere i started breaking out and never really considered acne as a major problem for me, so i didn't know what product to turn to. My friend recommended this product so i did minimal research on the it and just took his word for it since it worked for him, kinda risky but luckily it worked out. I briefly checked out the site, seemed legit, definitely pricey though. I think i am going through whats called "adult acne," and my friend said this would be good for me because its easy, just some pills, no cream or gels. customer service team was nice too, i had a couple of questions and tried calling the hot line they have on the bottle, and surprisingly they got right back to me and were very helpful. The gentleman who helped me was very knowledgeable and clarified my question. recommend it for sure. #adultacnefix

try one bottle first

I made the mistake of buying 3 bottles instead of trying one bottle first. I bought if for my daughter and it gave her such bad anxiety to the point where she was starting to get panic attacks. She stopped taking it and her anxiety went away in 3 days. I hope I can get a refund. I am 64 years old and still get cystic acne so I am thinking of trying it myself but if I develop the same problems bad anxiety I will definitely send it back. I was told the anxiety comes from the large amount of vitamin A in clearetto. I knew it sounded to good to be true.

Comments

Clear for the most part :)

Face not as bad Got a free bottle Expensive I've been taking clearetto for around 2 months now and I have seen some definite improvement. It's not a miracle cure, but the number of pimples I'm getting has dramatically reduced. No complaints here :) The only thing that sucks is it's kinda expensive :/ Oh but I sent in my before and after pics and got a free bottle. Woot woot!

Loving it

This product has been a lifesaver. I had ruined my face using proactive and was freaking out. I started using cleareto along with an extra dose of zinc and simply washing my fash with nuetrogena and my skin is better than its been in a long time.

Guest zackattack
Guest zackattack

reduced break out by a lot. cheaper then going to see a dermatologist. Broke out at first but then got better. A bit up set stomach when started. ..but now my stomach ok. It gets use to it. you have to take pill every day.

Guest Serena m
Guest Serena m

theres no side effects zits clearing up after first bottle I still have scars visible I heard about this from doing some research, checked out the reviews, sounded pretty promising. Bought two bottles, by the time i finished the first one, my face has cleared up a lot, onto my second bottle now. If only this stuff worked for scars i would be pretty stoked.

Guest Noah
Guest Noah

I don't have to buy a sh*t ton of supplements anymore. Just take them all in one pill. I have always been a big believer in using natural vitamins and supplements to help acne. Everyone suffering from acne should have a regimen of supplements they are taking. Believe me, it will help. Clearetto basically packs everything I was taking (saw palm, zinc, magn, ALA etc.) into 1 pill. All the good acne supps. So it's handy in that regard. My face was actually pretty clear before I started taking clearetto, just substituted everything I was taking for clearetto and its worked just fine.

Comments

Natural Didn't see any improvement in my acne :( I was so hopeful this would help me. I've been desperately seeking a natural remedy for my acne when I came across these reviews for Clearetto. I took 4 pills a day for 6 weeks with NO improvement. I decided not to waste anymore time on Clearetto and sent it back for a refund.

Comments

Balances skin oil Acne clears Seems to be worthwhile to try Haven't found any I've only been taking clearetto for about a week. I started out taking the maximum dosage because of my severe acne. I take 4 pills a day. My skin is very oily and I already have began to notice a reduction in the oil in my skin. My acne has also began to fade. Still have some scarring but hoping that will fade with time. I'll post in 4 more weeks to keep you guys posted on my progress.

Safer than accutane My whiteheads have vanished Bigger pimples almost gone Taking all the pills I have been taking 4 pills a day of this brand for the past week and my whiteheads, which are my main concern, have all but disappeared. The big pimples are allmost gone, there are still scars which I hope will fade over time. I've also noticed my face is much less shiny.

Guest alwaysontimexoxo
Guest alwaysontimexoxo

Ive looked all over for this stuff in stores but I guess they only sell it online. It is one of the few things Ive used that really helps. Its one of those things that works better the longer you take it. Be patient. It took me about 2 months before I got really clear

Guest Jordan
Guest Jordan

Took away pimples on jawline and forehead Still have some light acne on cheeks It's cleared a lot of acne I was getting on my forehead and jawline. Still getting some light acne on my cheeks but much more managable.

Popular Vitamins/Supplements