Clearasil Ultra Overnight Lotion Reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Clearasil Ultra Overnight Lotion

• Works well • Moisturizing • Non-drying • Gets rid of most pimples overnight/reduces size • Not too heavy • 2% salicylic acid • Quite pricey • Doesn't get rid of cysts I've used this overnight lotion for more than a year and it's made my skin alot better! Although it doesn't get rid of my large pimples, overnight it manages to shrink and dry up, and sometimes completely get rid of my small-medium sized pimples. The 2% salicylic acid isn't too strong and doesn't affect my sensitive skin. I really like this product as it works effectively overnight so I can feel better about my face in the morning. Definitely recommend this product!

Guest Alice
Guest Alice

Seems to work well in the first couple of days Expensive Not for sensitive skin There are not many lotion that contains 2% salicylic acid in the market so I found this one quite interesting and gave it a try. After a first few days, it seemed to be working - my skin was moisturized and some of the zits seemed to be shrinking/less noticeable. HOWEVER, my skin didn't get any better. After a week of trying I realized my skin started to get really itchy after I washed my face but it kinda calmed down after I apply this lotion. And later on my skin is getting red on the cheek area. But I have no idea it was my skin's way to react to this lotion because every time I applied the lotion my skin didn't get itchy or anything. Later on I realized maybe my skin was too sensitive and it didn't like this lotion so I stopped. My skin kept getting worse though - the red patch didn't go away, my skin was still very itchy and it even started to peel off. After all I gotta go to see the dermatologist. Bottom line : This is just my own experience. This lotion might or might not work for your skin but I wouldn't recommend it if you have sensitive skin though :(

Guest Petunia
Guest Petunia

-Smells pretty nice -Nice packaging -Moistuirizing -not heavy -works well with other overnight products -helps eliminate pimples overnight -the bottle is rather small, and for the amount they give you, it's rather expensive.. Firstly, the negative part. Clearasil is incredibly stingy with how much they give you in each bottle for this product. I always run out in 3 weeks and i have to empty my wallet to buy it....but.. (positive part) it's almost worth spending all that money.. it works so well! It moisturizes my skin perfectly even with the 2% salicylic acid! I also think it has tiny pieces of glitter in it...which is nice because it makes your skin look bright and vibrant. so. if you have the money to blow, then this product is definitely worth it. but, if you're on a tight budget, you might want to look over the fact that it's a fantastic product and look elsewhere..

Guest Ana
Guest Ana

Light texture, non-greasy, light smell, contains salicylic acid. Works better after some mild salicylic acid cleanser. It moisturizes my skin well after Neutrogena Acne Wash Cream Cleanser. I like its light formula. Works for my oily white sensitive skin with large pores. Acne improves from moderate to very light / clear from. Use it after cleanser.

Popular All-over treatments