Clearasil Ultra Acne + Marks Spot Lotion Reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Clearasil Ultra Acne + Marks Spot Lotion

Guest Fluffy Bunny
Guest Fluffy Bunny

I absolutly love this product I know everyone's skin is different but this one works for me . I've had acne since I was a teenager and I had it bad and I tryed everything but when I finally found this product I was like where have you been ! This product helped me so quickly and so effectively then anything else ever before.

Comments

Didn't really irritate my skin Experienced worse breakouts after using product Hardly reduced visibility of hyper pigmentation. I'm not sure if this product was the cause, but my skin broke out much worse after I was using it for a week.

Comments

Smells nice Made acne worse Doesn't clear scars Drys out skin I only had one or two small pimples left but there was still scarring, so I hoped that this product would fade the last of my scars. But instead it made me breakout in the areas that I put it and dried out my skin. Doesn't really fade the scars at all.

Comments

Smells good, reduced visibility of old acne scars, heals acne, used after face wash, lasted me a few months for a small bottle, contains salicylic acid Does cause some dry skin This stuff actually helped my acne/acne marks! I have had mild to moderate acne for years and this stuff, while it didn't cure it, it definitely helped make my old acne scars less visible and works on my recent breakouts, too. I definitely recommend it!

-18

Nada. take a hint -irritation -breakout usually right on top of scars where lotion is applied. -$$$ I bought the soap got the spot treatment lotion. Both junk. This stuff made me break out. I really wanted it to work but clearasil doesn't have it together. They used to have benzoyl peroxide cream I liked as a teen. There spot line=empty promises.

Comments

smells good contains salicylic acid doesn't seem to be effective with scarring Overall, it seems to be a good acne cream but does not do much more than that. I have used almost the entire tube and have not seen a difference with the scarring.

Comments

Smells good Somewhat of a moisturizer Used after a face wash Doesn't help acne scars Expensive for a small bottle Caused breakouts in areas where was most applied. Not good Dry skin I've had really bad acne scars and breakout on my chin. Been trying many products and this is one of them. I cannot understand why my face rejects everything. The products caused breakouts on my chin and sides of my face where I applied it most due to the scarring and breakouts. It hasn't helped and leaves your skin dry. I wouldn't buy this again and feel like returning the product for a refund.

Popular Spot treatments