Clearasil Ultra Acne Clearing Scrub Reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Clearasil Ultra Acne Clearing Scrub

Worst thing i have ever tried

If i could help one person by writing this review, i will be content. Last year i did not wash my face, not even in the shower. However 10 months ago i came across this wash in the bathroom and my mom had been using it for her acne. I tried it once and i loved how smooth it made my skin. I ended up purchasing over 15 of these and i used this for over 6 months, because i loved how smooth it made my skin. It was the only product i ever used. After the 3rd month of using my skin became itchy, dry and painful. So i bought a moisturiser, and it helped. I continued to use and i remember very clearly i started getting cysts on my cheeks, and i freaked out and starting using this more. 10 months after, i now have moderate cystic acne and i am going back to using water and natural products on my face, however my face will NEVER be the same. Please do NOT use this. If your skin is fine and you dont use anything on it, or if you're using something gentle STICK WITH IT. Less is more.

Iffy

The scrub has helped some of my acne. I made my skin soft because of the exfoliating beads (which sluff off dead skin). But every time a pimple goes away, another one come back! It's annoying. I don't know if its working or not, because pimples are going, and new ones come back.

horrible

i dont have sensitive skin but this really iritated it. it just made pimples bigger and t=not the ones thaat you can pop but the ones that just blow up really big. this isnt one of those fast treating ones either it burns but doesnt do anything

Yuuuuck!

NONE! EVERYTHING! If I could give it half a star or no stars for the rating I would. My mother brought me this product when I was in school and all it did to my face was spread my pimples around, give me more pimples, big red irritated red cheeks, dry skin followed by my skin freaking out and becoming super oily and left me feeling even more depressed once i looked in the mirror. If you have sensitive skin like me DO NOT USE IT! Just don't...

Comments

clears skin of acne skin red dry I use in the morning and at night with acanya in the am and epiduo in the pm and i went from moderate acne to 0 acne its great :) use moisturizer after (clearasil + acanya) and redness and dryness goes away in 5 min

Guest Arlene
Guest Arlene

-exfoliation beads -price -availablilty -scent -great for oily skin -tends to dry out skin due to the ingredients (not intended for sensitive skin) I was having bad acne left and right especially now that I have bangs! It was so unattractive. This is a must!!! I needed something fast and the fact that my facial skin is oily too this was a great plus. I love the exfoliating beads and it made my skin feel really clean afterwards. I use a benzol peroxide cream from target's brand with this scrub so it helps out alot as well. Never dried out my skin though! but this is something that you have to use continously to see results.

Comments

- Keeps skin under control - Skin feels fresh, clean, smooth - Good for imflammatory acne - Not going to clear up severe acne The exfoliant particles are spherical which massively helps reduce inflammation. A lot of face scrubs use staggered shards of random things that actually tear your skin up even worse I think as a daily facial cleanser for someone with acne this stuff is the business. Once I started using it I kept buying it again and again. It isn't a miracle cure but it does help reduce redness and generally calms your skin. The whole range is great, I use the one for sensitive skin now which is just as good.

Guest Savannah
Guest Savannah

smells good, got rid of few pimples made me breakout very bad, harsh, dries out skin I will never buy this product ever again. It's the worst thing I ever bought. I don't reccomend it to anyone. It made me breakout, it's very irritating to the skin (don't buy this if your skin is sensitive like mine) and it dried out my skin.

Comments

does not sting does not dry out face makes face feel fresh exfoliates well makes skin feel soft you don't need to use a moisturizer with this product clears acne clears blackheads prevents acne as well -takes a few weeks to start working - have to use it daily or acne will get worse I loved this product and am still using it. it got rid of all my acne. and also prevents acne. i would highly recommend this product as it works great. i followed the same thing as another reviewer posted below i use Clearasil ultra deep pore cleansing pads in the morning, with the Clearasil spot treatment. and i use this scrub at night with the spot treatment, LOVE IT! and definitely saw results after a few weeks.

Comments

+ the packaging + the beads are not harsh, they are rather gentle + refreshing scent + makes skin soft and velvety + exfoliates amazingly - can cause irritations/dry patches if used too frequently - not suitable for sensitive skin (or use a very light hand) - cause a major breakout (!) I like it! After using it for two week but only when i feel like i need to exfoliate (every 2-4 days), i can tell my skin is much softer. But unfortunately it has caused quite a massive breakout on my chin and my cheeks... I would still give this a go since it is a great scrub!

Guest veronia
Guest veronia

-makes your skin feel refreshed -didn't clear acne -didn't prevent redness or acne -made me breakout my acne is light, and i only get a few pimples on my face. i had high hopes for this product since it made my skin feel so good after the first use. i used it twice a day all over my face. i woke up the next day with five more zits which was extremely unusual for me, and with the same zits still there, same size and same redness. i kept using the product, and the acne didn't go away. i finally tried popping one of the zits and using the face wash afterwards, and the zit slightly improved the next day, but still wouldn't go away. i stopped using this product after a while and switched to using no product, and the majority of the acne got better after i stopped using it. this product is definitely not for me.

Popular Exfoliating