Clearasil Skin Perfecting Wash for Sensitive Skin

Clearasil Skin Perfecting Wash for Sensitive Skin Reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Water, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Lauric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium 10, Triclosan, Pentasodium Pentatate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Capric Acid, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Chloride, Caprylic Acid, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Isopropyl Alcohol, Maltodextrin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

ehhhhhhhh

this doesn't work for acne or pimples and honestly I'd avoid it as a daily cleanser.... it feels really weird and when you finish using it there's none of that 'clean' feeling, ya know? it just felt like I rubbed gel on my face and it was just gross don't buy it yuck

Comments

If the ingredients listed here are accurate, they are different now

I use this wash and I think it's really good, it doesn't get rid of acne, but I feel it doesn't aggravate it more and overall appearance and feeling of skin seems smoother, calmer and healthier and for me it doesn't dry my skin out! Its a nice creamy texture with light exfoliation, I feel it would suit mild to moderate acne. INGREDIENTS TO THIS PRODUCT HAS CHANGED FOR THE BETTER :)

Guest lolly
Guest lolly

refreshes skin makes skin softer smells nice doesnt help to get rid spots at all :( good as an everyday skin wash but if your hoping to get rid of bad spots/acne then its not the right product

Guest Jamahl
Guest Jamahl

Has a pump Refreshing Dosent help acne Dosent cleanse very well Too creamy This product is very useless for acne , applying the wash with hands is almost spreading more bacteria on the skin.