Clearasil Perfectawash

Clearasil Perfectawash Reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Soothing Plant Extracts
Salicylic Acid (2%).

Water, glycerin, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, coco-glucoside, glycol distearate, sodium chloride, laureth-4, tocopheryl acetate, polyguaternium-43, fragrance, propylene glycol, formic acid, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, butylparaben, ethylparaben, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, lavandul stoechase extract, helichrysum italicum extract, cistus monspeliensis extract, fd&c blue 1, fd&c yellow 6, fd&c yellow 5.

Superfruit Splash
Salicylic acid (2%).

Water, glycerin, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, coco-glucoside, glycol distearate, laureth-4, fragrance tocopheryl acetate, propylene glycol, polyguaternium-43, disodium edta, trideceth-9, rubus idaeus (raspberry) juice, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) fruit extract, phenoxyethanol, bisabolol, citric acid, methylparaben, butylparaben, ethylparaben, isobutylparaben, d&c red 33, fd&c yellow 6.

Love it.

Soft Skin Evened Skin Tone Cleared any blemish Face feels dry after for a few minutes Stings if product gets in eyes I don't have acne, I of course get the occasional pimple or two... but for the most part my skin is clear. I could never use facewash, because when I'd try, I'd actually break out from it. So I've never been one to use products on my face. At my local Five Below, this facewash was on display and I figured the dispencer & 2 refills for $5 was worth a try. After using it for just a few days, my face is SO soft. It ALSO evened out my complexion! I love this product.

Comments

Clears up my acne My face feels refreshed and clean Really dried out my skin I was so excited to get this product because i'm a huge fan of clearasil, all their products have worked for me so far. But when i got the perfectawash, at first when i was using it, it was fine, but after a few days my skin was really, really dry. i haven't been using the product long enough yet to see if my skin is just adjusting to it or if it will only continue to dry out my face. my acne has never really been bad at all but my face is really dry and it's stressing me out so i'm getting more acne!

Comments

Helps prevent and clear acne Good for people with oily skin It's a cool idea to have a dispenser lol Not very practical for travelling I like this cleanser a lot, I havn't had good experience with clearasil products in the past but this is now one of my favourite cleansers afte Philosophy's purity made simple (which is expensive) I use this replacing Dan's cleanser but in the Regimen. I tried both the red and green cleanser, if I'm honest I didn't think there was any difference both gave me great results on clearing acne, I still like how there is 2 refills to choose from because I like to change up my cleansers after finishing them otherwise my skin will get prone to that cleanser, and it won't work as effectively as before.

User174136

Clears up current breakouts Prevents further breakouts Diminishes blackheads Does not dry out acne prone areas Dispenser is a good idea Leaves clear patches of skin looking cleaner and glowing Dries out areas of healthy skin Cannot be used near eyes, ears or mouth Dispenser takes a few tries to work properly My acne recently got worse and began to leave more serious scarring that was taking longer to go away. After watching some sponsored reviews on this I became skeptical about how all the good reviews seemed to come from people that were being paid for their opinion. However, after being unable to repurchase my usual cleanser I was very eager to try one with salicylic acid in it, an active ingredient which had worked for me before that Perfectawash contains. Using the product for the first time was strange. The dispenser doesn't work straight away, you have to wave your hand in front of it several times. I wet my fingers first and got the product on my fingertips. I used the pink wash which smells very strongly of fruit and chemicals, but is not over all unpleasant. The wash does not lather well for me and tends to stay of a quite thick consistency. It does, however, get runny very easily and some went on my neck and ears. This wasn't a problem at first but I soon developed dry flaking skin on these areas and around my nose. It's advertised that you'll see a difference in your skin after 12 hours once you start using the product. I have to agree; my already healthy skin looked cleaner, felt less clogged and seemed to have a better tone. My acne scabbed over and began to heal up. Continuous use of this, both day and night as reccomended, seems to have prevented new spots from forming and to have killed the bacteria in the spots that I had at the start of use. I recently fell ill and had to go to hospital, resulting in not using this for a while, and my acne does not seem to have come back. I will however continue to use this product alongside a powerful moisturizer. The actual areas affected by acne on my face (cheeks and forehead) have a normal texture now and have not dried out any. Overall I would reccomend this product to people struggling with persistant white and black heads, as long as they don't mind how