Clearasil Daily Clear Adult Tinted Acne Treatment Cream

Clearasil Daily Clear Adult Tinted Acne Treatment Cream Reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Resorcinol (2%) and Sulfur (8%).

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Titanium Dioxide, Isopropyl Myristate, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Simethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Talc.

Mixed results

This is my third acne spot cream I've tried and so far its the best. The results are slow, but not as slow as the others I used previously. Sometimes this cream prevents a spot from reaching the top of my skin completely and sometimes it doesn't. It blends well with my skin tone, however large applications does leave dry patches on my face. I recommend just dabbing a tiny amount of the cream on your spots instead of an entire area of your face.

Works for some time

I started using clearasil back in high school. I would dab a pea size amount on my finger and place it on my problem areas. It worked for awhile and would dry up my pimples fast. But, at some point it didnt work for me anymore. It was like my skin became immunte to it or something. I would recommend using a small amount of this every other day. If you use it everyday it will just dry out your face and make everything worse. Also, I dont recommend buying the tinted kind. It smells funny and makes your face look bad. So, stick with the clear white kind and put it on and night.

LOVED IT!

Its as if as soon as i turned 20, my acne changed. Where i was able to combat it with benzoyl peroxide 10%, I was no longer able to get relief. Until i found this! I tried this at night before I went to bed and it worked wonders! :) Over night it seemed like my cystic acne was healing nicely....... my only qualm with the product is that it does not go under make up very well. In fact, during the day, it looks disgusting and streaky even without makeup over it. It probably works better at night while you sleep anyway :)

Good Stuff

One of the few sulfur acne treatments you can find at the drugstore. One of the only ones I've found that works really well for me. It dries up acne really fast. Warning: Be careful putting this on your skin everyday. It dried me up so much it caused permanent wrinkles.

great!

dries up pimples tints none For some reason Benzoyl peroxide doesn't work for me. I used this stuff and it decreased the inflammation of zits drastically! I was so surprised. Yes it kinda smells bad but I can't smell it after 5 minutes.

Sulfer is good stuff

I am new on here and clicked to review Sulfur and this product came up so I will just tell you, I am 33 and the past year have been dealing with hormone changes from just getting older and significant stress, like house fire stress. Even been dealing with cystic acne. Out of all the products and or a couple prescriptions even, I found a product that worked right at the first day and maybe by day 3 for the cystic types I could almost peel away the dried out pimple. The product I found was at GNC its a solid bar made from a Co called Grandpa's, its less then $6 and its main ingredient is Sulfer, yea it stinks like a geyser at Jellystone national park but its one of the only things that have worked for me. I have used Clearasil before and it would prob be my second choice as far as buying an over the counter product. I never even really washed my face much before that, when I do thats when I seen breakouts and I always looked much younger then my age. Eat right and drink water and get walking. Not much you can do about hormones but you can help balance them. Since I have not been doing enough for myself/activity- for medical reasons, Im experimenting with temp alt solutions and ways to increase cell turnover as well for dull looking skin. Secondly, the face scrub I more recently used and liked is from Walgreens its gritty and feels warm applying it Eclos Plant Cell scrub. Its nice to use 2-3 days a week for me as I like these things best in moderation.

Comments

Hides small pimple/underground pimples Does nothing on big pimples Hides acne, doesn't heal it Doesn't blend into skin This product is great if you have light acne, but if you get bigger pimples, another product should be used.

Comments

Less irritating than benzoyl peroxide, salicylic, or retinol Cannot wear during the day (tinted orange color) Sulfur smell Tinted creams are usually sulfur product and I like them because they are far less irritating on my skin than using benzoyl or salicylic. After about two weeks of using i noticed a dramatic difference in breakouts. My skin looked more even and less red. The only downfall about this product is that you cannot wear it during the day under makeup because it is too 'cakey looking. Also, when trying to wash this product off it is hard to scrub it completely off. When i use a toner to get all my makeup off there is always traces of this treatment cream left on. With all that aside, I think it is a pretty solid over the counter product with sulfur and resorcinol.

Guest Jennifer
Guest Jennifer

Got rid of my bigger angry pimples also is clearing up my smaller little white pimples that i could never get rid of before without a perscription!!!! And my skin is alot less oily in the morning!!! The smell at first but i got used to it, i dont really care as long as it works! And my skin had a little flaky dryness but nothing serious. I love it!!! My face hasnt been this clear in a long time! And i feel alot more confident.

Comments

Feels like im not wearing anything. Wear it before bed and my acne is noticeably better by morning! Tint does not match my skin tone at all! Makes it look like i got a really bad spray tan..but as long as you wear it at night, no biggy! works very well. :)

Guest April
Guest April

Works. Covers redness. Stains towels and clothes Smell isn't really that bad. Works good. Makes my face feel clean. If you just apply lightly as you do a makeup in a thin layer, its not that noticeable really. It just takes practice to apply correctly.

Comments

works better than anything I've ever tried doesn't dry out my skin or make it flakey it's tinted. ugh. because it's tinted, I only use it at night. It doesn't go well under makeup at all. My face has never been clearer even when I used Accutane. Acne that used to stick around for weeks doesn't stand a chance. It's gone in a day or two now. I think this is a miracle in a tube. My regimen is a sulfur soap + clearasil + derma e DMAE Alpha-Lipoic-C-Ester Retexturizing Creme. My skin glows now. I'm ordering the Derma E scar gel + microdermabrasion to get rid of the scarring. If only I had found this Clearsil earlier.

Comments

-Works in a short amount of time -You don't need a lot -Kinda stings and burns a little at first -Excessive dryness so use a good moisturizer -The tint doesn't exactly match my light complexion. It makes me look like I got a really bad spray on tan lol -You can't hide this well under makeup like other b.p creams I went to Walmart and grabbed this one by mistake. I usually use Persa-Gel by Clean & Clear but I'm on a budget and this one was cheaper. I didn't notice until I got in the car that it had "tinted" written on it. I tried it that night and immediately saw results come morning time (though i did kinda cake it on before bed... i was frustrated) Anyway, I was pleased with my results. The only thing that bothered me was that the tint didn't blend well with my skin or really "hide" anything, nor did my moisturizer help rub in it more, so wearing makeup was nearly impossible, and watch out for the sun. Your skin will feel the burn. I'd recommend only wearing this at night or if your plan for the day is to do nothing

Guest Indiechick
Guest Indiechick

-dries up spots/blemishes -easy to use -cheap -effective -eh, none really I love this stuff, I have used it for about 2 years. Haven't used it in a few months because I emptied the tube & just hadn't gotten around to buying another one, & also was trying different things. But just got another tube, I use as a spot treatment, it seems like a lot of people use it for all over the face. I don't. I just bad some on my blemishes, rub it in a little, & then leave it wet til it dries & wear it overnight, wash in the morning. If you had a blemish you squeezed & got the white stuff out, put this on after you've washed befre you go to bed as a spot treatment, it really helps to dry those suckers out! I have found that after a few times of appplying it, the blemish sort of just peels off.