Clear Essence Advanced Complex Fade Gel Reviews

Brand: Clear Essence

Clear Essence Advanced Complex Fade Gel

Really works One bottle lasts long Cheap Is not fully efficient against scars I've been using it for almost 2 months now. My scars lightened after 3 weeks of usage. They've like 50% less visible now, some disappeared, but the product doesn't do anything anymore. I guess my scars are heavier than what I though lol but still 50% is a lot. I recommend this.

Guest yaqz101
Guest yaqz101

Not sure, never used it long enough to know but it might be good at fading spots BREAK OUT TO THE MAX. Ruined my almost clear skin..destroyed 1 months of work...DO NOT USE!! IT SUCKS! This product smells disgusting, and works disgusting. Broke me out so bad I dont even want to leave my house. Wasted 1 month on the regimen just to come to this.

Guest sara may
Guest sara may

Works very quickly, does that job well. Has a little bit of a strange smell, but doesn't discourage me from using it. Faded my dark spots very quickly, literally in days. I use it night/day under moisturizer, otherwise my skin gets tight. It's a wonderful product!

Guest Sandi
Guest Sandi

Being asian, I brown instead of tan and CE products have work great for me and everyone that I've recommended it to. Visibly difference within 4-6 weeks. have a little garlicy smell to it. It really works!!! take before and after pix and see for yourself. I did! For better results, use the serum at night.

Popular Over-the-counter