Clean & Clear Oxygenating Fizzing Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Oxygenating Fizzing Cleanser

Guest rachel
Guest rachel

gets rid of extra oil, the foam is pretty sweet a little overdrying at first i get really freaked out that my benzoyl peroxide wash is going to bleach my boyfriend's pillows when i sleep at his place, so this cleanser is a good alternative for when i sleep there. it's not as effective as a bp cleanser, but it takes care of my oily face.

Guest Larson Fritz
Guest Larson Fritz

Feels nice. Doesn't work. A pretty big con... Tried this stuff for a few weeks and saw little to no improvement. I honestly wouldn't reccommend it because I think there's far better products out there.

Guest Tiffany
Guest Tiffany

It was fun to use! It really dried out my skin! Bad! Although the product was fun and prevented some zits, it dries out your skin and doesn't go on evenly. It takes a while to let it fizz up. I used this product for a month and it didn't do much for me.

Comments

Doesn't dry skin as much as other cleansers... Does a decent job at removing oils from skin. Hard to apply evenly. This is a decent cleaner, that is well worth the money. It spreads evenly at first, but once it starts to "Fizz" it gets "Hard to control"... I've found that using twice the recommended amount makes it easier to apply... One 5 oz bottle will last me about 3-4 weeks.

Popular Cleansers/Washes