Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer SPF 15

Glow = glitter

Smells good Added sun protection Filled with glitter Doesn't moisturize very well Gritty texture I wouldn't recommend this moisturizer to someone with dry skin (such as myself). I didn't like that gritty texture from the shimmer, either. The shimmer in this moisturizer didn't make my skin look like it was glowing; it just looked like glitter on my skin.

Not very moisturising

Wasn't particularly moisturizing for me... and my skin isn't dry either. But after cleansing it feels a bit tight sometimes, but this didn't help much. It is scented a bit and I think that actually irritated my skin because it stung a bit. I wouldn't recommend this and I'm sticking with my trusty CeraVe.

It's okay

Smells good Not deep enough I mean you get what you pay for. This is a light moisturizer and it doesn't give very much to my skin. I have used half a bottle an it was great for summer but not deep enough for winter. I will finish this bottle but will not purchase again. It would work better if I didn't have super dry skin! It's good though.

Comments

gives a nice shimmery sunkissed look if you have dry or red skin its good for that easy to pump last a lond time if you have oily skin its not the best because it make your skin a little shiny you cant find it everywhere i have combination skin so after i use my facial wash "clean and clear advantage 3 in 1 foaming acne wash" this can make your skin a little dry but after i use this it evens my skin tone and has little shimmers that makes my skin look fabulous. it has spf 15 so thats great too.

Comments

*easy to use pump *amount in bottle last a good month with everyday use *shimmer in it gives a great sunkissed look * doesnt make me break out *cant find it everywhere i have really tight, dry skin, and looked for years for the right moisturizer. i have now been using this one for a good 2 or 3 years and i love it. its light and not greasy, and although some people hate the slight shimmer, i love it, the sunlight reflects amazingly giving u a sunkissed look. i dont even use any makeup base. cant beat it for the price

Guest Lisa
Guest Lisa

Smells pretty good Made my skin feel raw gritty consistency burns a little didn't moisturize at all Made my skin shiny I really don't like this product, it irritated my skin, felt like there was sand in the product, and just really didn't moisturize! I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with dry or sensitive skin.

Comments

Smells great! Love the name "morning glow" Spf 15 Makes me very oily and greasy!!!! Doesnt sink into skin very well I have oily skin and i bought this cause it looked promising. I love it so much but the problem is it makes me too oily and greasy and i dont need that when i already have oily skin. Even in winter it still makes me oily and greasy. I want to use it so bad but i dont thin k i can :( I hope this helped!!

Comments

-spf 15 -nice smell -inexpensive -Very abrasive, felt like a facial scrub -Doesn't moisturize at all -Hate the glitter in it I have combination skin and I used this moisturizer for a few days and it ended up actually drying out my skin horribly. I've used clean and clear moisturizers before and love them. BUT I will never buy this product again.

Comments

Moisturizes Not Oily Great price!! Evens out my complexion Need to wait about 20 minutes after applying to put on make up Soaks into my skin and moisturizes pretty well after about 20 minutes after applying. I'm unemployed right now so I can't buy a $30 moisturizer so under 5 bucks is the right price. The bottle also seems to last me forever (almost a year for me) and its small enough to travel with. My skin appears less red with an even complexion after it soaks in. It's worth trying and if you don't like it, it's not like you wasted a ton of money.

Guest Ashley
Guest Ashley

A little goes a long way. Smells okay. Easy to use pump. Works primarily as a sunscreen - NOT a moisturizer. Feels very abrasive, like a facial scrub. Does not make your face "glow'. Needs to be applied religiously to moisturize. I usually love Clean & Clear products, the face washes and moisturizers have usually been good on my sensitive, acne prone skin. However, I will NOT buy this again. It is very abrasive, doesn't moisturize, and feels like a sunscreen, not a moisturizer. If you have sensitive or acne-prone skin, I would not recommend it, I would just use regular Clean & Clear moisturizer.

Comments

-moisturizes well -smells okay -inexpensive -spf 15 -feels greasy -made my face oily/shiny -stung my face a little This is a good moisturizer, but it did sting a little, especially if you put it on right after a drying cleanser. It made my face oily too, but it moisturizes well.

Comments

Felt not too oily, and not too greasy Cheap Moisturises Felt abrasive when applied Made skin appear oily after a few hours Possibly caused more breakouts I bought this product in the US because Australia does not have such a wide range. I HATE the fact that it has glitter in it and it hurts if it gets in your eyes. I have oily/combination skin and I had to dab my face during the day to take away excess oils. This is the second chance that I gave Clean; and Clear and I've been disappointed again :( I just use it at night now.

Comments

The ONLY moisturizer that doesn't make my super dry sensitive skin break out. It's got some shimmer in it, but I've been using it for years and no one ever said it looked like I had glitter on my face. I have really dry, sensitive acne prone skin and this is the only thing that has ever worked. I've even tried all the cetaphil moisturizers and those are supposed to be very gentle yet still made me break out. This stuff is really gentle. If your skin is like mine and you're about to give up on moisturizing you should give it a try. Plus it's so cheap!

Comments

-It really does give a "glow" -Light -It felt a bit weird because I could feel the glitter on my skin -not great if you have oily skin So, I just bought this product on the whim. I have a oily t-zone and this was probably not the best thing for it. In the morning it looks great, but my 3:00pm, I looked like I drowned my face in oil. If you have dry skin, and you need a pick-me-up, I would recommended this.

Comments

light moisturizer cheap I began to break out after using HATE the shimmer in it If you like shimmery, light moisturizer and don't have problems with acne, then get it, but don't if you break out easily

Guest Cassie
Guest Cassie

Moisturizing Uses glitter to "brighten" your skin The glitter makes it gritty Stings, because of the grit Honestly, this product would be great if it wasn't for the glitter. I've seen a lot of "brightening" products that just throw in a handful of glitter for a cheap and easy brightening affect. This was my first moisturizer. I bought it about a year ago (though the bottle looks different from the one in the picture). I liked it for awhile. It wasn't gritty at first, and I liked how hydrating it was (though, again, this was my first moisturizer. I didn't have anything to compare it to) Then, one day, I looked at my hand and saw tiny specks of gold glitter ALL over my fingers. My reaction: o-O I knew I hadn't been messing with anything that had glitter in it. The next morning when applying my moisturizer, I decided to look at my fingers after I had put it on. Sure enough, there was glitter. I stopped using it as soon as I got another moisturizer, with the sentiment "YOU LIED TO ME!" in my mind. xD After running out of that moisturizer a few months later, I shook it up and tried using it again. Sure, it had glitter in it, but it was still a moisturizer. I've been using it as an emergency alternative ever since. After switching, I noticed the gritty feeling, which can sting if you've just used a scrub or an exfoliater. It's not the best, but it's good enough to keep on hand when in an emergency. I still think "YOU LIED TO ME," whenever I use it, though.

Guest lindsey
Guest lindsey

Smells good feels greasy. gritty. of course its going to make your skin look like its sparkling, it has glitter in it! if i wanted shimmer dust on my face i would just buy it. waste of time and money.

Popular With SPF