Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser

Nope

I have Dry sensitive skin and I used this product for two months..starting off good then down hill. I thought my skin was just generally getting worse but it was the product that did it. Although it made my skin feel very clean and refreshing and never dried me out, this was not the product for me at all.

Comments

Started out nice, ended up giving me zits

I have combination skin. Initially, this stuff felt GREAT on my skin (you know, that cool, tingly feeling), smelled fresh, and worked well. After a few months it just stopped. I don't think I had done any major changes in on skin care routine (this was a ways back though). What a shame.

Cant tell if

I used this in my skincare regimen twice a day every night for a week. My skin issues consist of small cysts and whiteheads with an overall combination-dry feel. It is a fairly basic product with few ingredients, so it didn't feel too drying or too greasy, which is a positive. However I stopped using this after a full face breakout. I can't fully tell if this product caused it, but it's inclusion of menthol as an ingredient that makes it a suspect. Therefore I can't recommend or discredit it.

Try this?

hey everyone I've had same issue before and its very annoying having to just deal with it. I found a amazing technique which works to get rid of acne. [link edited out] Read the reviews left on here too to see if it's for you. My nephews also use this now and same results with them...it works. thanks for the article

Great

I have only been using this product for 3 days, but so far it's taken away some of the redness I had from my acne. I have moderate acne that's been exacerbated due to stress. I have oily/sensitive skin and the nice thing about this product is it doesn't dry out my skin and removes my makeup.

hey everyone I've had same issue before and its very annoying having to just deal with it. I found a amazing technique which works to get rid of acne. http://bit.ly/1Pn5sD6 Read the reviews left on here too to see if it's for you. My nephews also use this now and same results with them...it works. thanks for the article

Mixed Feelings

I tried this because there are so many great reviews out there for it! I gave it a shot, and mostly regretted it. While it wasn't TERRIBLE, it wasn't GREAT, either. Cons- Very moisturizing, I wish it was less so, too cloggy for me. Didn't really make me breakout, but small patches kept cropping up in tight areas like behind my nostrils, where they weren't before. Didn't help dry out pimples, in fact, they stayed around longer! Pros- Nice tingly clean feeling after washing it off... I felt clean. Improved my forehead acne a little. Not recommending this, but in the end go ahead and try it because of all the good effects it's had on many people. You may be one!

Great! Would Recommend.

After struggling with quite a bit of acne, I decided to try this out. I was in no way confident that it would work, in fact I was almost sure it wouldn't. I was wrong! I didn't see results the very next day after using like I sometimes do, but it didn't take long for my skin to clear up. My skin feels clean and refreshed, looks bright and even, and lacks about 75%+ of the blemishes I used to have. I have used a soap that worked, but I needed moisturizer and my skin felt tight. After using this product, I haven't needed moisturizer except for when I used drying lotion spot treatment. It doesn't make my skin raw or chapped. It's easy and one-step, works great, and is very affordable as well as available at the grocery store, which is very convenient. I know this is a ramble, but I am AMAZED by the results!

Pretty good. :)

tingling sensation inexpensive non-drying I personally prefer cream or milk cleansers, as I have dry skin. This doesn't dry me out, and it's so cooling and refreshing. However, it's the menthol that gives you that tingling feeling. I used a toner with this cleanser and there was no dirt or makeup left on my cotton pad, so I'm left to assume it cleaned pretty well. It contains salicylic acid, but it does not indicate how much is in there.

Guest Nami
Guest Nami

Really cleanses the skin. Takes away any impurities like dirt, oil, and makeup. Really does its job perfectly. I use toner after every face wash and no excess impurities are seen on my cotton pad. Ingredients are ok. Nothing too harsh. Perfect as a daily cleanser. May be too over drying in some cases. It does in mine. My face is very dry and tight and little hurting after using it. I may not be repurchasing it except in emergency cases. I was about to give it a three star, but I think it's rather unfair for a very good cleanser. I admit that my skin is overly sensitive and dry. So if you do have a sensitive/dry/dry combination skin you may want to be careful with this one. it may over-dry your skin. If you're sticking with this, try getting a moisturizer that is lotion in consistency hence richer. Normal to oily skin? Nothing to worry about. Perfect for you.

Guest Toya
Guest Toya

Controls Oil Keeps face clear of acne for the most part It's an oil free cream rather than a peel or soapy wash. If I go without using it a day or two, I get breakouts immediately I've used this same product (in the various new bottles clean and clear packages it in) for over 8 years. It controls my oily facial skin and controls breakouts. The fact that it is oil free is wonderful, as my face cannot take the slightest oil. I've not found a product that can duplicate the results I've gotten from the Deep Action Cream Cleanser.

Guest Sodapop Curtis <3<3<3
Guest Sodapop Curtis <3<3<3

-Cleans my face by getting rid of the oil and dirt. -Dries out my skin in a good way! -Makes my very light acne not show so much since I mostly have scars... -I love it because it makes my face look good so no one has to look somewhere else such as my super embarrasing and super hairy legs! -Listening to Kiss You Inside Out by Canadian boy band Hedley! -When you start using it for a while when you are supposed to , just don't stop, or else the acne comes back! :>( This is a great product to use because it cleans your face and leaves it feeling fresh. It does't hurt your skin, but just read the label before you start using this product because it might affect you in a good or a bad way! Have Fun and Good Luck!

Popular Cream