Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment Reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment

Horrible Product

This product completely ruined my skin. I had a couple invisible pimples, and I applied this to them. Over night, my skin burned and left big red patches where the pimples were. Aloe vera or neutrogena did not help, and they faded away in a while. I WOULD NOT recommend this product.

Comments

IRRITATES SKIN A LITTLE BIT.

This product makes your acne or pimples condition worse rather than curing it. It's kind of inflammatory and causes inflammation of the skin. It makes your skin red,blotchy and full patches and scars. Increases the number of blisters on your face. It's not an effective product. I'd prefer using the PERSA GEL-10 over this. If you sensitive skin, your skin condition will get really messed up! Upset with this product.

Comments

Blisters and more spots!!!

I don't usually get many breakouts but on this occasion I felt it necessary to buy something for the spots that were dotted around my chin, forehead, jaw line, and either side of my nose (not on my nose). After using the treatment gel for only 2 days, my skin was breaking our even more and in clusters around the treated areas, my already existing spots were now irritated and itchy and one side of my nose has actually blistered! I am absolutely devastated that my face looks far worse than ever before. I wish I'd have read the comments on this site before actually buying the toxic product. Off to buy some tea tree and aloe vera to see if I can rectify the damage done! Doesn't deserve any stars.

Comments

it never worked on me either

i bought these product few months ago and to be honest i read most of the review saying that this product didnt help much but it as actually worsen the situation..same goes to me..my pimple became bigger and redder..im having a combination skin and so i am not sure if it just doesnt suit my skin..i found another product from india actually recommended by a beautician when i did my facials..it sounds something like gentamicin skin cream..its very very mild ..creamy texture and you wont have any burning sensation and suits all skin types..just apply it when you notice the redness on your face or any sense of irritation..the next day it will be gone..it really worked on me and so im sticking with this product now..and regular use of this cream on your pimple scar will eventually lighten it..

Comments

Way too harsh, burned my skin.

Your skin should be loved and well cared for. Most of C&C's products are like kicking it in the face. For me personally, SA is way too irritating in general...a while back, C&C's SA spot treatment caused chemical burns on every place I used it. Yes, really. Acids aren't something you want to mess with, and this may seem harmless since it's in the drug store but it's actually very intense. It will likely leave you red and peely, especially if you're sensitive or have a fair complexion. The texture of this spot treatment is also strangely oily, and it just reminds me of something extremely harsh like Tazorac gel...no wonder it's so irritating! JUST SAY NO.

Works for some.

This is amazing for MASSIVE spots, reducing the size dramatically overnight. But if you have sensitive skin it will make it quite red so make sure you splash your face with cold water after use. It does irritate your skin for 10 minutes. It does burn, but it's worth it. Another thing to add is that it is not invisible. It makes your spot shiny and if you add enough, it will cause these odd white patches which is the spot gel sinking into your skin. I wouldn't wear this under makeup. Also, it peels off your face so if you're going to go out without washing it off your face then make sure you don't have any white peelings on your face. It also smells sweet, yet solvent-y. It does work, but you do have to work your way around the redness and the fact that it looks obviously there. That's not that much of a price to pay for clear skin. I have also noticed that the gel causes whiteheads to form prematurely. So if you need to go out spot-free in a couple of days, why don't you put this on every four hours, wash and done your face 3 times a day and apply this straight after. This is what I'm doing and my spots seem to be almost gone! And, spots that were sore yesterday are now painless! It doesn't work for everyone, so just buy one tube and give it a shot. The tiny tune will probably last 2 weeks and be sure to give it a proper trial. Maybe take a picture before and after 2 weeks to see how clear your skin had become? Some people think that this has made their skin more spotty, and I think this is because sometimes it causes crustiness and redness that can be mistaken as a new spot. I have terrible dry skin and sometimes oily skin so this has actually helped both of these! I haven't gotten dry skin since I started using it. I usually have to scrub and peel dry flakes off my skin every 2 days of I want my skin to be baby smooth. But it has been more than 2 days and it's completely fine! I really recommend this!

I was wondering how long do you keep the el on your face and when you wash it, when do you apply it again

Minimal Results

I used this product because it was available at my local pharmacy and there were many positive reviews. Please note that this product certainly works for some people, just not for me. Also, I have somewhat sensitive skin, so that might be part of it. However, after applying it for about 3 weeks consistently on pimples, zits, and other acne, it didn't really help. On smaller acne, it helped expedite the process of it healing. But, it would scab over after and there would be a burning sensation post application. On the larger stuff, it would burn, and there would be no noticeable improvement. I used it on my skin for 3 weeks, and nothing really big changed. There were small improvements, but it didn't prevent acne. I gave this product a rating of 3 stars because even though it didn't really help me, I have seen reviews and people that claim improvement while using this product. There was a slight pain factor as well because of the burning sensation that I felt a couple of minutes after applying the product. I have heard this to be the case for some spot treatments, and it also might be an affect of my sensitive skin. If anyone has had similar experiences or product recommendations, please let me know! :)

Comments

Best drugstore topical I have used atleast

I find this product works on minor pimples. Like applying to a popped white head or one that hasn't came to a head yet to speed up the process. I have been applying it to a small cyst for over a month now and it is getting smaller slowly, but obviously nothing impressive since it's been over a month with the same spot. However I do find scabbing, after a day or two of use it will nearly turn a spot into a burn and then peel off entirely if that makes sense.

NAH

i actually bought it because of the good reviews i read from people who suffered from acne. i put it on the big visible spots day and night, the next morning there was no result (of course, because you can't expect a clear skin overnight) but i continued using it the next day and then in the morning i was in my room sitting on the floor just under my window and i was looking at my face in the mirror and noticed that my face looked very oily that it looked greasy. lets just get to the point why i don't recommend this; it worsens my acne. my pimples got redder and bigger. my face looked more oily than it did before. i dont recommend anyone to buy it.

2.5 Stars

This barely helped at all and I think because it dried my skin so much, I just got more acne because my skin generated oil to moisturize itself. ****works well for short-term use**** If you need a quick fix, this is it. But don't rely on this for years, or even months.

Made my acne worse

I bought this product after reading majority of good reviews on it. But after 1 week I had to stop using it. It made my acne worse than it was. I would apply the cream at night on one pimple, and when I wake up the next day I would have 5 more surrounding it. Same thing happened with even the small tiny pimples. I also read some reviews on the cream leaving burn marks. It's true. I had about 2 pimples on my chin, I popped them, applied the cream. And when I woke up the next day my chin was covered in burn marks and pimples. Luckily I had some experience with acne scars in the past, so I applied lightening cream to the scars. I'm still currently applying the lightening cream but so far only I've seen some slight lightening. I'm never using this product again

What cream do you use to lighten your scars, that doesn't cause more clogs? Sorry about your skin, this burned me too.

its alright

i have teen acne and it works at first but after a week or so it doesnt seem to make a difference on my pimples. but for drugstore i think tis work the money so im glad i bought it, i just have to apply it more often(every few hours)

Comments

pretty good and doesn't dry out skin!!

I have VERY oily skin and putting this on with my moderate/severe acne time to time it really reduced the size and inflammation. To be honest, most clean and clear products are false advertisement (trust me, I've tried almost everything), but this one worked well for me! I've also had my first bottle since the beginning of the year and there is still at least less than half left. that's pretty amazing.

worked great for me!

I had a moderate acne which I dried up actually with persa gel 10. I popped it when I finally could see the puss peeking through, and put this spot treatment gel on it. Next day, I found that it left a huge burn red mark and was freaking out. But guess what! two days after, the area which i thought was a burn mark got peeled off and regenerated skin underneath came out! My conclusion is that this is a great product to apply right after you pop the pimples.

50/50

I've had mixed reactions with this product, it recently helped reduce the size of larger inflamed pimples but on blackheads it's useless..I used to use this all the time when I was in high school and would slather it all over my face and it worked for very light acne. I don't know if they've changed the formula but I find it completely useless now. I recently tried using the product because of my past results when I was desperate for a spot treatment, however it went 50/50 on whether or not it would work. It never completely cleared a pimple or blackbead or whitehead, only sometimes reduced the size. I noticed it also made my skin more oily which did not help blackheads or whiteheads making them worse. This product may work for you like it used to for me about 6 years ago or it could be as I just described. It's worth a try but it's no miracle product.

Do Not Buy This Product!

I rarely get pimples and it so happen that I had a major event coming up and i did not want to resort with make up. Well, i made a terrible mistake. This product left dark burn marks all over my face. I didnt leave the house for 10 days because of embarrassment. The burn marks hasnt healed yet, and this product has traumatized me. I dont think i can ever trust any product to put on my face ever! This literally ruin my face! Be cautious! Urgh. It doesnt even worth the 1 star! I would pick no star at all if i could!

Spot treatment review

This product works good whenever I breakout with small pimples. It usually clears my skin in 1-3 days. Pros: clear, works great on smaller pimples, clears breakouts in 1-3 days Cons: stings/burns skin, does not work well on larger pimples/cysts

Not too shabby!

This works pretty well for me in helping keep acne at bay! I spread a thin layer on my trouble areas after washing and toning, then I use my moisturizer and tadah, super soft clear skin that i can't stop touching! Although most of the suppleness is due to the other 4 ingredients in my regimen, this is still a valuable soldier in my acne fighting army!

pretty good product

This product was incredibly useful for a long time. It did a great job getting rid of small, non painful acne. However, the product had no effect on my larger acne, so when things got bad, this product ha do be discontinued. For those with mild or moderate acne, this can be very helpful for those small bumps or acne scars. :)

does a pretty good job

I bought this because a friend told me it worked for her. I didn't use it with any other facewash or anything because i wanted to see the true results. On its own it was able to do its job and actually reduced the size of many of my pimples. Honestly though it didn't make them go away completly so in the end i finished it off but never bought a second one.

Comments

better acne relief from natural methods...

I used to suffer from acne for about 15 years so I have tried every single cream & ointment known to man. Unfortunately this and every other cream had little effect at all. Thankfully I was actually able to completely cure my Acne after my cousin told me how. I only had to do 2 things, which i will share below' 1. Use a dehumidifier in your house. This will rid moisture from the air and help dry your skin without you knowing. 2. Follow every step in the free video & every single step in the guide seen at solvehealthproblem .com/acne to get to the root of the problem. Try those two steps and hopefully you will get as much luck with getting rid of acne as i did. Another thing worth trying is apple cider vinegar if you need quick relief but I must say that it will ease symptoms but you really need to tackle the root cause.

Popular Spot treatments