Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Moisturizer Reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Moisturizer

Attn: Major Breakout City

I like the scent and texture although it definitely has that greasy feeling that comes w/ alcohol. It clogged my pores and now I'm having the worst breakout I've had in a long time. My skin was mostly clear before using this. I also now have a large amount of milia under my eyes. I don't think I'll be using this again lol

Comments

Doesn't do much for acne but great for a moisturizer

Overall it doesn't seem to help any in preventing acne, or at least I haven't noticed it helping, but I've used this for the longest time to help moisturize my skin. It leaves me feeling refreshed and not at all oily or greasy. It also smells great!

Comments

not sure. greasy feeling may have caused breakouts (due to heavy fragrance) I normally use another salicylic acid moisturizer that I really like, but decided to try this instead. BAD IDEA. This didn't help reduce breakouts, in fact, I think it may have caused more!! I tried this product a few times, and I broke out shortly thereafter. without fail, every time. wtf. I think it's because of the heavy fragrance they put in. That's not cool. It also makes your skin feel very greasy, unlike similar products i've used. Bottom line, this stuff SUCKS. There are better salicylic moisturizers out there. Get one WITHOUT added Fragrence

Comments

made pimples more red made my skin feel "oily" didn't help my dry skin i tried this a while ago and it seemed to work...but now my skin is very dry (because of the cold weather) and it just makes my skin look shiny and greasy :( it does not help my flaking...i feel like i have to "over moisturize"

Comments

+Makes my face feel smooth +Has a refreshing feel +Does not dry my face (it is a salicylic acid medication) -Doesn't control acne on a swift basis You probably should not get this product if you are looking for a swift and speedy fix for your acne. However, it did make the skin on my face feel smooth and refreshed. Even though it is a salicylic acid treatment, my face did not feel the least bit dry. So, if your acne isn't severe then I would recommend this salicylic acid treatment. I love it.

Popular Moisturizers