Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Cleanser

Clean & Clear Has the Worst Products

I used this for months before I realized the damage it was doing to my skin. I'm not new to C&C, as I've tried it for many years. Shame on me for believing this product would be any different. I have an oily T zone with normal cheeks. I never have breakouts on my cheeks, but I got them frequently while using this. I'm not sure if it was the numerous harsh chemicals used to formulate the wash, or the filmy residue it left despite me rinsing my face countless times. This is not the first time I have complained about a Clean & Clear product, however it will be the last. They have proven time and time again that they do not work as advertized and dry all skin types out. It's alarming that Johnson & Johnson comments on nearly every review on their website stating that it's "not typical of their products" and ask you to call their Consumer Care Center. That is a huge red flag to me. I will not be purchasing anything from their line again and I will be switching to all-natural skin care provided by LUSH Cosmetics and Origins.

Terrible

None Burning Tiny, clustered pimples all over nose and mouth Itchy and Painful I have been using Steps 1 - 3 Advantage Clean & Clear for 2 days Followed the instructions clearly and today i woke up to tiny blister-like pimples all around my mouth area and nose. My face is very itchy, red and painful. It also feels extremely tight. I have moderate acne - Don't recommend this product at all. The bin is waiting in open arms for this kit.

Guest Amanda
Guest Amanda

It removed all my makeup didn't clear up my acne To be honest I have severe acne and at the beginning I did see an improvement in my skin. My acne was never clear though. This only lasted for maybe the first week and then I was breaking out multiple times a day like I always had. This product never worked for me and was really disappointing. It's not even about the money. I would pay the money if I knew it worked but this product just didn't deliver.

Comments

Spot treatment shrinks pimples of all sizes! Lotion makes skin unbelieveably soft, and softens the acne area and skin around it. The cleanser makes the skin feel amazingly fresh, and feels great! Spot treatment stings, and if you overuse it it could lead to scarring. It also makes the acne a bit red. The lotion is very oily, and doesn't help clear the acne too much. It makes your skin oily if you don't rub it in all the way. Cleanser makes all of the skin pinkish-red of you put it on for too long. But I think the pros outdo the cons. I have mild acne, mostly on my forehead and a few zits on and around my nose. This stuff didn't really eliminate all of my acne, but it made a lot of my pimples go flat, and the cleanser makes some of the scars and redness go away a little bit. The lotion makes my skin feel so soft! And the spot treatment stings (I have sensitive skin), but the salyclic acid makes the pimples flat. They are still visible, but less than before. I overuse the spot treatment, so it leaves nasty scars on my skin. Once you use the lotion though, they fade away. Bottom line is it works pretty well, but doesn't clear everything. Don't overuse it, especially if you have sensitive skin.

Popular Cleansers/Washes