Clean & Clear Advantage 3-in-1 Foaming Acne Wash Reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Advantage 3-in-1 Foaming Acne Wash

Guest Alicia
Guest Alicia

Treats acne Controls breakouts from PMS Gets rid of dirt and oil Washes makeup off Smells great None I have tried several different products from almost every brand known to mankind and this is the only one that has worked. It washes the dirt, oil, and makeup off of my face with ease while it treats my acne. My skin does not get dried out. Its results are phenomenal. I've been using this stuff for well over a year and as long ad it's around thus will be the only product I will use.

Comments

-Smells nice -Easy access -Cheap -Doesn't work -Really dries skin -Made me break out more Salicylic acid just doesn't work as well as BP unless you have very mild acne. When mixing the two, I have had the worst acne of my life. So, if you use BP use other products without salicylic acid and see if it helps.

Guest sarah
Guest sarah

So pretty much I am really frustrated I love using this product its the only acne face wash that does not irritate my skin and helps my break outs to where they are almost completely gone,my town that I live in does not carry it anymore I have been to vons,albertsons,Walmart,stater brothers,Ralph's,walgreens u name it I've checked every store in my vicinity. thanks to walgreens I can stop wasting my gas they have discontinued it.why is it that every product that works for my skin always goes awa

Guest Madison
Guest Madison

Clears most of my acne foams soft skin reduces oil smells fine none I have been using this for a few weeks now and it has been like magic. It started working within a few days of buying it. Most of my acne is gone, i have only 1 pimple on my face now. I saw this item in the store and said why not. This product is awesome and i will be buying it again! I recommend this to anyone who is sick and tired of having acne and wants a solution.

Guest jennifer
Guest jennifer

clears acne quickly foams nicely smells nice drying i had this for a few months and it dried my oily skin out, but it was b/c i used it 2-3 times a day so at first it cleared my skin but the dryness caused it to break out again. i ran out of some cleanser i had been using and went back to this and it worked better than ever with me using it only at night to get off makeup and the day's dirt/sweat. in the morning i use Ambi complexion bar which is fabulous and has kept my skin pretty clear (i get about 5-10 zits a month) and its cut that amount down (excluding around my time of the month) -they need 2 make a face wash for that!- but all in all its a good product which i'm buying again this week.

Comments

smells good clears acne tightning feeling redness if used too much i used this and it started clearing my acne after just 1 use. i only recommend using this ONCE A DAY or else it may cause redness. this isnt very good for dry or sensitive skin. its more for oily skin. but other than that i am completely satisfied with the results. just keep in mind that you should only use this once a day until you feel your skin is ready for twice a day. but just start off once a day.

Guest Sarah
Guest Sarah

Smells good contains salicylic acid cheap for quantity Does not clear acne as claims Makes skin dry and irritated This cleanser was not for me.I had high hopes for this cleanser as it claimed that It cleanses skin,clears acne and prevents acne.I have to disagree with all of their claims.This cleanser irritated by skin greatly and caused my skin to become very dry.For me I prefer cleansers that do not " kill " acne but instead " babies" or soothes acne such as cetaphil.

Guest kevin D.
Guest kevin D.

face wash leaves your skin dry with flakiness i mistakely brought this face wash instead of the regular clean n clear face wash to use in the Dan's regimen. I didn't notice at first it had salycic acid in it.As i was using BP for the regimen, the mix of BP and salycic acid left me with terrible experience. It left me with very dry, irritating and flaky skin.

what is BP you use for your regimen
what is BP you use for your regimen
Guest Karina
Guest Karina

It smells good it seem to clear SOME breakouts makes your face dry causes more breakouts UI've been using this product for a little over a week and i've seen no improvement. My breakouts were around my cheeks and forehead but it wasn't too severe but enough for me to take action. This product has dried my face and I consatantly have to moisturuze. I've also noticed that im getting tiny break out on my forehead and some redness. I believe this product might help severe acne or for oily skin but it's not for me. If you have light breakouts your better off geting a regular facewash , it's not worth the outcome and the money.

Comments

Destroyed my acne Clean feeling afterward This stuff probably is drying my face out big time. But my acne is gone. I'm not complaining. I bought this stuff on a whim. I never really tried anything else. All I can say is that it's been clearing up my face since about a week and a half of use. Other online reviews rate this stuff almost hazardous; it's miracle-esque for me. Johnson & Johnson is a name I can trust. Lol.

Guest Hannah
Guest Hannah

-Treats Acne -Smells Great -Leaves your face feeling clean -None I've been struggling with severe breakouts- mainly on my cheeks, nose, and between my eyebrows. I have never had any issues with breakouts, but my face has been so oily lately and breaking out like crazy! I finally switched to this Clean & Clear wash and I can really tell a difference! I've been using it almost a week and my skin feels SO much better. Though this wash does leave your face feeling dry, I find that very refreshing. However, I always make sure to moisterize after washing. I definitely recommend!

Guest Heidi
Guest Heidi

Smells good Inexpensive Didn't get rid of acne Dries out skin This products was not for me, it dried out my skin and it didn't get rid of the acne at all. I would not recommend this to anyone.

Guest Chelsea
Guest Chelsea

-it smells good -the bottle is appealing -price was okay -dries out your skin -left me with more break outs -left my cheeks and forehead with break outs and red rashes I hate this product and I don't recommend this product. If it works for you, awesome, but it doesn't for me, so i'll just stay away from it.

Comments

Skin smelled nice after use. Left my skin feeling smooth and soft. Did not prevent or got rid of any acne at all. This product was basically a product that screams " I do nothing " I'm not satisfied with this product. On the label, it clearly said it prevent and treat breakouts. It absolutely does none of that. The nice thing about it was that smelled nice. The scent wasn't too strong like other products. I admit, it made my mouth area dry but it made other areas really smooth.

Popular Cleansers/Washes