CeraVe Renewing SA Cleanser Reviews

Brand: CeraVe

CeraVe Renewing SA Cleanser

TL;DR Good luck finding a better ingredient list for this price XD

Wanted to try something other than Cetaphil, which worked well for me, but contained parabens. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ CeraVe lathers up very mildly on my face--almost more like a cream than a regular facial cleanser that foams. I've heard that some people were unable to wash off their makeup using this SA cleanser, but it seems to do the job for my light daily makeup looks. =) Favorite part of this product is the fantastic ingredient list, with BHA exfoliant salicylic acid, skin-plumping ceramides, and anti-aging hyaluronic acid (not a skin priority at my current age, but you can never start too soon!): a real powerhouse ingredient list, especially for the drugstore. XD Also love how hydrating the formula is--save for the rare dry patch by the nose or chin, I'm able to get away with applying no moisturizer at all, and enjoy a shine-controlled complexion. With frequent use affected areas of my skin noticeably smoothen out and soften into a delicately dewy finish. (^_^)

Comments

Holy Grail!

This stuff is great. I use every morning before putting on my finacea cream. Doesn't irritate skin if you use once daily. Has helped keep acne at a minimum (as much as any wash or topical can do). Has worked better than anything else I've ever tried. ****UPDATE 8/5/2016 So I still love this SA version, but did some research and found out that the SA doesn't really do much in this product. You are basically washing it right off so that would make sense. That said, save a dollar and purchase the regular cerave kind for normal/oily skin and it will do just the same for less money spent.

Popular Liquid