Celeteque DermoScience Hydration Facial Moisturizer Reviews

Celeteque DermoScience Hydration Facial Moisturizer

Lightweight & Great Moisturizer

I really like this product. Its a lightweight, water-based, non-comedogenic, non-medicated, fragrance-free moisturizing gel that is perfect for the regimen. Just use enough gel to moisturize your skin. Takes care of flakiness and dryness and it absorbs quickly. It is also inexpensive which is great. I highly recommend this product to anyone. Perfect alternative from expensive products out there.

Comments

It's a really good moisturizer.

Moisturizes quite nicely. No sticky feel. Works with other products. None so far. I have this s part of my daily regimen. It's a really good moisturizer and it doesn't leave that sticky feel afterwards. I does get the job done even with BP.

Comments

it moisturize or hydrates your skin up to hours. It last from day to night. It is hypo-allergenic, fragrance-free and noncomedogenic and it is not super greasy. It does not really treat acne but it can help or support acne treating system, especially for those medications that can really dry up skin. I have an oily skin but still needs moisturizer just to support my acne regimen which dries my skin, and drier skin stimulates oil glands to produce more oil that could potentially worsen acnes. Some skin specialist said to me that water-based products are good for sensitve skin than alcohol-based ones because it does not irritate skin, so i tried celeteque which products are mostly water based. It does help on the first place (hydrating facial wash, toner,moisturizers) but it did not take long that i started having breakouts again. But i remained using their moisturizers especially their sun care moisturizer which has spf 15.

Suncare moisturizer did not clog your pores? I'm looking for a good one . I pores clogged when I used the hydration one from celeteque :(

Popular Dry/Sensitive