Carley's Clear and Smooth Natural Soap Reviews

Carley's Clear and Smooth Natural Soap

LOVE this soap! Cleared up all of my acne

I have been using the Carley's Clear and Smooth natural soap for at least 5 years. I use it on my face twice a day and also love it for shaving my legs. It lathers up perfectly and is very gentle on the skin. I used to have horrible acne all over my face and after almost resorting back to acutane for the 3rd time, I decided to do some serious trial and error with more natural products and ever since finding this soap, I've been clear of acne. LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!

Gentle but Strong

This is the best face soap I've ever used. It doesn't dry my skin out, leaves my skin feeling fresh, not to mention one bar lasted me over 6 months. I use it twice a day. When you order pretty much any Carley's products, a bar of soap comes with that product. I swear by this company & wish I would have discovered it YEARS AGO!

LPR

All soaps wish they could be this Awesome!

This soap is natural, and made from quality ingredients. No Chemicals! It's made from the best ingredients available and the company fully discloses what those ingredients are ; no hidden ingredients. Also no animal testing. The soap doesn't dry your skin out, and is very versatile! In fact, the soap leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth. I use it as a face wash, alone and with their tea tree scrub (great for acne), a hand/body wash, and as a shampoo. I've been hard pressed to find a soap that can do so much. As I write this, I realize I haven't bought any other soap, not since I've started using Carley's natural soap, which is going on five years now. I've never stayed loyal to a product that does not deliver and I have not been disappointed once! Simply Amazing!

Comments

The best NATURAL soap around!!

I love all of Carley's products, but I have to say this is probably the most versatile!! I try my hardest to only use NATURAL products and can really tell this company has worked hard to get this formula just right! I use it for my body, for my face, and as a shampoo sometimes! It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. I do use a moisturizer afterwards, but I have to do that with any face wash. It stays soapy until the very last bit and I never wait until I'm out to reorder. This company is the best and they are always very helpful not to mention if you order other products, you get a free bar of this soap! Amazing!

PLO83

Little slice of heaven

Love this stuff. You get a free bar with every product that you order (and it's needed in the acne regimen). Leaves skin feeling like silk! Alone, it's not going to kill your acne however. You need one of the 3 major acne products that they have (regular BP, stronger BP or tea tree oil).

Comments

Got this product as a bonus when I purchased the acne products. LOVE LOVE LOVE it for my hair. One bar lasts for months, and it lathers well and doesn't dry out my hair. You can use the bar alone, or add a conditioner. Won't go back to liquid soap. Wish it were even cheaper, but it's still a great buy at $5 a bar, because it lasts a long time. Highly recommended for hair.

Comments

No additives, no scent, long lasting. None This is the best soap I have ever used. Does exactly what it is supposed to do without compromises. I don't have any skin problems but this is the only soap I have used for the past 5 years.

Popular Bar