Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Burt's Bees

Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleanser

Love! But...it doesn't take off makeup.

I'm in love with this cleanser. It's so creamy and nourishing! The only problem is it doesn't take your makeup off completely, so if you need your cleanser to do that, this is not the product for you. I use micellar water to take of makeup, then cleanse with this.

Amazing for Sensitive Skin

I have been looking for a gentle, non-irritating cleanser that wouldn't make my skin red or dry it out. I was cycling between CeraVe and Cetaphil for awhile, but this cleanser is by far my favorite. I love the creamy texture and the way it feels on my skin, plus the fact that it is a more natural option is a plus! My skin looks moisturized after using it & isn't red at all. If you have normal/dry skin that gets red or irritated easily I would definitely recommend giving this a try!

Is this good for oily skin?
It has cetearyl alcohol on it. My skin is super sensitive and prone to skin. Is your skin like mine?
I think this might be too moisturizing for oily skin. I used this when my skin was really dry & irritated from new medication. In regards to Cetearyl alcohol, I have no problem with it. There are "good" and "bad" alcohols - Cetearyl alcohol is one of the good ones. It is completely different that what you imagine when you think of "alcohol" as being a harsh, stripping ingredient. That is why you see it listed in so many skincare products listed for sensitive skin or labelled as "alcohol-free".

Love it!

I have only been using this about 2 weeks but it is so gentle. It is also moisturizing. My skin has been awful lately. I just ordered some of the acne.org products but might keep this as my face wash. I use this and do not scrub. I think that is what is helping most. Rinse off, pat dry, and I still moisturize afterwards. My skin actually looks like it's healing and not aggravated. Worth a shot as it has no soap and is dermatologist recommended. Good luck!!

Comments

Not seeing much of a difference yet.

Gently cleanses Easy to use Doesn't aggravate skin Expensive Doesn't help acne that much Small bottle I've battled with acne for two and a half years. I have tried all natural products but one, and that totals 6. 6 wasted products and cleansers, money down the drain, each product made my acne worse until I realized that i had sensitive skin and was trying the wrong thing. I convinced my mom to take me to the store and try a natural sensitive cleanser. They had several, but this was the only one without any fragrance at all. I tried it, morning and night, for days. It has made my skin feel really good. I first wash off my makeup, then apply a small amount with my fingers all over my face, then rinse it off with a washcloth. It cleanses gently, no burning or stinging. I have not noticed much of a difference yet in my acne, though. It has made my skin less greasy, but there are just as many pimples there as there have been for the past few months or so. I will wait and see if this helps any more. EDIT July 2014: lately as it is getting old and caked up, it isn't working very well, so I switched to Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser and are seeing better results.

Loved it!

Natural ingredients non comedogenic gentle Slightly hard to rinse off completely! This is so so gentle! No soap whatever in it (so virtually no irritation) THis cleanser in non comedogenic, has no artificial preservatives, and works great with the regimen. My acne is almost gone and I can feel good about using a cleanser without so many chemicals!

Comments

Leaves your face more moisturized than before washing. Cleared my acne. No longer have oily skin. Works incredible with the acne.org regimen. Everyone needs to try this stuff Doesn't have artificial soap in it so it doesn't like foam up. I just use a makeup wipe to get all of that off and then use this and its fine. INCREDIBLE. Never using anything else again

Popular Cream