Burt's Bees Pore Refining Mask with French Green Clay Reviews

Brand: Burt's Bees

Burt's Bees Pore Refining Mask with French Green Clay

Guest kieran
Guest kieran

Smells great Leaves skin tingly fresh Shrinks pores Tightens skin Messy Hard to prepare to proper consistency I love using this whenever I feel like my skin needs refreshed. If you can figure out how to get just the right amount of liquid in, it glides on smoothly and covers well--I use it over my entire face, not just as a spot treatment. It's easy to rinse off, and leaves my skin feeling clean and tingly. The package warns that it may cause brief redness, but I've never noticed anything. This product does have added fragrance. However, I tend to be sensitive to fragrance and have had reactions to other Burt's products, and I have not had any problems with this product.

Comments

Minimizes pores, tightens skin, makes it glow. Hard to mix to get the right consistency. I use this mask once or twice a week and love it! It minimizes the big and clogged pores on and around my nose, and my skin feels refreshed and smooth. Just be careful when adding water or other liquid, because it's easy to make it too runny and then you end up wasting more of the clay to fix it. But the way they sell it makes it last longer, so I think the difficulty in mixing it is worth it! Give this a try. It works well on non inflamed acne.

Comments

dries out acne, shrinks pores (temporarily), good for emergency treatment, lasts a long time difficult to mix, fragrance As masks go, this is a pretty decent one to dry up existing acne and temporarily shrink pores. I find that for a day after using this mask, my skin is less oily too. My only real complaint is that when it comes to mixing the powder with water (or tomato juice - best!), there are no directions - it's pretty much trial and error to get the best consistency.

Popular All-over treatments