Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Targeted Spot Treatment Reviews

Brand: Burt's Bees

Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Targeted Spot Treatment

I break out once a month with one or two zits and this helps speed up the healing process. I dab a little as soon as I feel like a zit is coming and this reduces redness and actually prevents the zit from fully forming. I agree with the other reviewer, this doesn't seem to work as well over larger areas. I would recommed this to a friend. It works wonders for those one or two zits that could become large, red, and painful for months. This stops it in its tracks. I got a free sample of this and would buy when I run out.

Comments

Guest kieran
Guest kieran

Shrinks pimples Doesn't help larger breakouts I got a free sample of this product and used it for a time. I found that when I used it to treat one or two bad pimples, it shrunk them far more quickly than just using medicated cleansers. However, if I tried to use it over a larger area of my skin, it did not work very well, and tended to be drying if it contacted any unaffected areas. I decided not to purchase the full-sized product. The effects just weren't worth the cost for me.

Comments