Burt's Bees Herbal Blemish Stick Reviews

Brand: Burt's Bees

Burt's Bees Herbal Blemish Stick

Didn't seem to do much

Eh, this product was a little underwhelming. It definitely stings a bit so it feels like it's working, but I went through the entire bottle in less than a month only going over problem spots, and my acne did not clear quicker. It kind of kept pimples from getting as big or painful as they would otherwise, so I finished the product and enjoyed using it, but overall it didn't do much for me so won't be buying it again. Not the most hygienic bottle either, since you apply it with a roller ball over the same spots.

Works nicely

I use it for spot treatment and it helps reduce the inflammation really well. The only thing I don't like about it is that when I'm almost finished the bottle and I try to put it on my face barely any comes out at first, then a whole bunch comes out and it stings a little bit.

Great

This worked AMAZING for me! I put a dab before bed when I felt a pimple growing and it would be gone when I woke up. Unfortunatley my skin got used to it after using it for a while and it stopped working. It was the only spot treatment that has ever worked for me.

Awesome!

This product has worked amazingly for me! I bought it almost a week ago and my skin has gotten dramatically less red and most of my blemishes are completely gone. The solution used has natural ingredients that fight redness and inflammation and it even works to stop blemishes before they are full blown and harder to get rid of. It's best to treat papules or small pimples before they turn into those horrible pustules. Of course for this product to work, you have to have a really good cleansing routine as well and have good habits such as not touching your face and changing your pillowcase often. I will definitely be using this product for a long time, and it works great.

BURT'S BEES HERBAL BLEMISH STICK

this product works wonders on my blemishes and acne scars!!! My scars have almost totally vanished and my pours appear to be smaller, and it works instantly!! I use it everyday, seems to stop breakouts too, It has taken years off of me! I'm forty-five and but have been told I look much younger... ;-) I would highly recommend this product to anyone who has skin problems.

Amazing!

I had many unfortunately places acne blemishes around my face, and even one above my mouth that made it look like I had herpes! It was so embarrassing! I bought this as a last-ditch effort, and I swear I put it on at night, and when I woke up I was about 90% clear!! It is absolutely my favorite spot treatment and I will never go back to anything else now! It does burn a little when you put it on, but I like that because to me it feels like its working, and it goes away quickly. It also has a very strong smell, but that doesn't linger, it goes away when it dries.

Burt's Bees

Reduces appearance of whiteheads Easy application Works fast and efficiently Bad odor I used this herbal blemish stick for the first time last night and it has already reduced the size and appearance of my whiteheads and pimples. I have normal to oily skin and it works like a charm. My skin feels great and smooth after a days application. It is affordable and dependable, a great product for occasional, mild breakouts.

Guest Kiki
Guest Kiki

* Does reduce redness * Works * Unique smell * poor applicator design I was skeptical at first about reviews on this product. I worry that companies that sell this product hired people to write positive reviews about the product, making the reliability and validity of the review untrustworthy. However, I still decided to purchase this product to give it a try. Prior using this product, I have used toothpaste to fight against my persistent acne, not to mention that I have used numerous external acne prescribed or non-prescribed acne medications. Yet, the inflammation still lasts forever. After using this product, I noticed the inflammation subsided after 1 day. The redness got lighter and lighter after continuous usage for about 2-3 days. I have not used this product long enough to decide whether my acne will build up tolerant later and be less responsive to this product.

Guest Lyndsey
Guest Lyndsey

Reduced swelling of blemishes Reduced Redness all over face Skin appeared healthier after 2 days! Made skin smoother Stings a bit (for a few minutes) Smells strongly (but I didn't mind the smell) This product is incredible! I'm 29 and suddenly I'm breaking out like a 15 year old again (hormonal changes, most likely). These blemishes were large, red, and painful. I began using this blemish stick on a Friday afternoon and by Saturday morning I could not believe the improvement! By Sunday I was comfortable going to the grocery store with no make up! I use this product in combination with Simple facewash, clarisonic mia cleaning brush, and simple vital vitamin spf moisturizer. Try it!

Guest Alicia
Guest Alicia

-Clears up oil -Tightens pores -Somewhat dries pimples -Smells awful -Burns HORRIBLY! -Turns skin bright red wherever applied -Sting sensation doesn't go away for at least an hour! -Ball tip attracts dead skin For a product advertised to be all natural and good for your skin, it's absolutely ridiculous. I have used countless products on my face over the years and I have never experienced something as bad as this. It burns horribly and the rolling ball tip attracts dead skin which you can SEE floating around in the bottle after you use it! Absolutely gross and unhygienic. Don't waste $8 on this like I did.

Guest Rachel
Guest Rachel

Works really well for spot treatments! Smells like tea tree oil which some may not like. I LOVE the Burt's Bees Herbal Blemish Stick! It's the first spot treatment that actually works for me. I've used TONS of them. I'm actually on my third bottle of this stuff. It's works fantastically. Because of the roll on applicator you can take it with you and if you feel a spot coming up immediately use it and blemishes go away a lot faster. It smells like tea tree oil which I like but I understand others may not. Bottom line is that I love it and highly recommend anyone looking for a spot treatment.

Guest Jessica
Guest Jessica

- small, can keep in my bag - fights pimples and zits - keeps down inflamed acne - not messy - goes fast - sometimes stings This is the best portable thing for my skin. I use to have REALLY bad skin because it was inflamed and just gross looking all the time, I never walked out of my dorm without makeup. Now, I take this thing everywhere with me! I go through one a week, it gets pricey.. but for me, it's worth it.

Comments

Smells all natural and clean Fun application method Tingles - feels like it's working Contains skin-irritating alcohol and more Unhygienic rolling ball Collects skin chunks inside the tube - gross! Seemingly little benefit to acne control Weakens skin strengths Nice try, Burt's Bees, but the product is fundamentally flawed and contains skin irritating ingredients that will harm as opposed to help.

Comments

-small and portable -all natural -plenty of product in bottle -reduces size of pimples -purges and calms skin to heal pimples -mild smell -results not immediately apparent -mild stigning sensation upon application i've been using the burt's bees blemish stick for a few nights now and it really reduces the size of my pimples! i love that the product is 100% all natural with ingredients such as tea tree oil, willow bark extract, eucalyptus leaf oil and much more. though your skin does sting slightly for a few seconds after application, it does not last long and the sensation really just means the product is working. my pimples are already looking less inflamed and red! great spot treatment.

Comments

Dries out pimples and also works fast.I bought this after I tried everthing else so this I magic.it also last a long time I just luv it!!!!I would give it a five if the smell wasn't that strong! The smell is very strong but it goes away after a few seconds This is the only thing that has worked for my oily skin if you get this only use it day and or whenever your face is clean

Popular Over-the-counter treatments