Burt's Bees BB Cream Reviews

Brand: Burt's Bees

Burt's Bees BB Cream

Great BB cream for sensitive skin

I'm surprised that no one has reviewed this BB cream yet! I've used it for over a week now (so not too long) but the days I have, this has been a great BB cream to help even skin tone - without making you itchy, cakey, or dry. It is light coverage, but I think it is buildable. I apply it with a damp sponge, and a little goes a long way. I've had NO breakouts - and the ingredients are almost 99% natural - so no talc etc.. and it does contain SPF. After washing this off my face (having it on for 8 hours a day) I think that my skin is actually getting softer using this product. (FYI - I do use Daniel Kern's face wash and BP prior.) This BB cream was emphasizing dry patches on my face - but I figured out how to stop it; I first apply my moisturizer (Olay sensitive) with the damp makeup sponge that I'm going to use for the BB cream. Yes. Same sponge for both your moisturizer - then the BB cream. I then apply the BB cream right after the moisturizer (no waiting) - using the same sponge. Works WONDERS! Just apply and go! That seems to have solved my flake issue - which was happening constantly. I definitely recommend ppl check this BB cream out. It currently comes in three colors: light, light/medium, and medium. I have both light/medium and medium and mix them because the light shades are very light, and the medium looks a little too dark. But mixing seems to create a good color. I've found this at Target and Walgreens, but my Walmart doesn't carry it. A little goes a long way - and it lasts!

Comments