Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Refreshing Jelly Moisturiser

Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Refreshing Jelly Moisturiser Reviews

Brand: Boots

Aqua (Water), Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Polyacrylate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Dimethiconol, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Tetrasodium EDTA, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Denatonium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid.

Bad

Used this moisturiser for 3-5 days and my face is much much worse than its ever been. I haven't changed anything else with my skin care except this so I assume that this is what my skin isn't happy with. It didn't react well with my skin at all, maybe I was sensitive to something in it but all I know is that my face looks a mess. Will be changing to a gentler moisturiser.

Comments