Bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock Complete Acne System Reviews

Brand: Bliss

Bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock Complete Acne System

Game-changer!

Effective Good value Evens out complexion I have oily/combination skin especially around my chin and jawline. I get acne, but mostly clogged pores and blackheads. I've experimented with pricey Darphin products and ProActive but with no effect. I bought the Bliss No Zit Sherlock face wash at Winners (like Ross) for $10 and I use it morning and night. At first my skin got worse, then after about 2 weeks it was looking very smooth, clear and lovely!! I don't have the entire kit, only the face wash but it's all I need and I will be buying it again! I use literally one drop and work it into a lather, so one bottle will last likely 6 months.

Comments

Nothing. drys out skin terribly causes pimples causes redness hurts face. caused my skin to peel of dryness everywhere. redness everywhere. pimples everywhere, immdiatley right after. a chick from sephora suggested it, i do not reccomend. it has toxins & harsh chemicals that cause acne. just like this, & pretty much every other product needs to get off the market it just causes us acne.

Comments

Cool name, great idea as far as a "kit" Didn't flippen work I used this daily. Didn't work. I've also used other products that failed, which is why I went to this. (other ones were Murad and Neutrogena). I'm at my wits end!!!!!

Guest What's in a name
Guest What's in a name

~Smell ~price ~toner + cleanser combined ~non-irritating, doesn't burn! ~intense, non-dryng (yet) ~I love to say the name of the product! ~Skin feels so soft, not oily, sticky or dry ~Oil controlling moisturizer ~All of the bottles contain 2% Salicylic acid (Cleanser, Serum, Lotion) ~Size of bottles for price I have cystic hormonal acne, and have had it since I was 18. I'm 22 now, and I would really like to jump this hurdle before I have to move onto worrying about wrinkles. I have been to derm's and put on every "cycline" under the sun, and bcp's just completely knock me out of whack. Every topical imaginable, you name it, I have it in my cabinet. I used Murad for 4 months to no avail, so I attempted Benzoyl Peroxide creams (OUCH!) and my face fell off. Needless to say, I have uber sensitive skin, oily pimply red mess. I decided to try a simple facewash with no medication, (Purpose by J&J) and talk about stepping backwards... Apparently, I need more "umph" in my routine. I decided today to attempt the infamous Proactiv solution, but couldn't bring myself to pay the large sum for something that may or may not work again. Instead, I headed into my candy store (Sephora) and asked a worker what they have heard, recommend, etc. and she pointed me to No Zit Sherlock. After I got done laughing, she told me about the product. It has probiotics in it, along with Salicylic Acid to help fight crime, (i mean acne) and the probiotics work as a "good bacteria" to help even out your oil production. It doesn't dry your skin completely of oil or make your skin oily, it works to balance it out. I have maybe combo skin?? so I thought it sounded right up my alley! I have used every other product Sephora has to offer, and have never seen this or even heard about it, so I had little to lose. The scent is a bit medicine-y, but I like it because it actually smells like it's working. NOT an alcohol smell, more like a cough drop. And also, the cleanser is a gel/cream mix, with a pearl color to it. A little dab'll do ya here. As far as the serum goes, dab a bit all over to get an even light layer, and wait until it absorbs completely to add the oil controlling moisturizer. All in all, I give it a thumb up, just for smelling great and giving me hope for now! It just... feels diff

Popular Over-the-counter treatments