Biore Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Reviews

Brand: Biore

Biore Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

these are oddly satisfying

you get to see all the gunk in your skin gets rid of black/white heads if you use ice after, you can close your pores to prevent future blackheads expensive! I use these on my nose to remove white heads and/or blackheads or even just to keep pores clean. to make them work the best, i steam my face and then cleanse my nose before using. This helps open the pores and get rid of surface dirt so that the pore strips can go deep down to clean. When you remove the strip, you see all the dirt that was once in your skin! it makes you feel good that you got all of it out and kid of grossed out that we can build up that much dirt.

Guest taylor
Guest taylor

takes out what blackheads there actually are hurts a lot. The strips are slightly drying, but that's okay. What else could you expect? It hurts a ton, though, when you take them off. I started tearing up. It didn't take a ton of my blackheads out, but that's probably because i don't have a ton. It did take out stubborn ones that I'be been scrubbing at for months.

Guest Denise
Guest Denise

Removes blackheads or any gunk on your nose. Tea tree oil feels refreshing and you can immediately feel the strip sticking to your skin versus the regular pore strips. It comes in 6 packs which I feel isn't enough and is a bit pricy. Not all of your blackheads will be removed in some of the tricky areas on your nose... but many will. This works like a charm for me. Before I tried the regular pore strips and just about nothing came out. I would follow the directions and be extremely disappointed. If you are having the same issue I suggest the ultra pore strips. Personally, I like warm showers which gets the bathroom steamy and my face moist/opens my pores - immediately after I come out of the shower I apply the strip- I don't pat down my nose or anything. I just apply it and wait. Typically,the results are astounding.

Comments

it removed SOME stubborn blackheads however, i haven't noticed any blackheads on top of my nose being removed but i as still hopeful 1 its not very painful just like ripping a band-aid there aren't really many cons but i don't suggest you get your hopes up thinking this will work a miracle and removed all the ache but i guarantee it will remove at leave 50% this works very well , just takes more time and continuous use!

Guest Tracy
Guest Tracy

Very large strip Tea tree oil benefit Sticks nicely to nose Cleans pores amazingly Alright price Wish they came in more strips per pack Menthol could be irritating to those with sensitive skin Does not shrink pires If you have a clogged nose full of oil and sebum, this strip should do the trick to clear most of those pores. They are super easy to use, and unless you have very sensitive skin, shouldn't be difficult at all to remove. I use these twice a month, to let my pores rest and reclog biweekly. If your complaint is concerning why the strips don't pull out every single blackhead, it's because no pore strip will pull them all out in a single use. Once you have finished the entire box, you should see a clearer nose. I would buy these over the regular cleansing Biore strips, they just work better.

Comments

Removes blackheads. Has helpful ingredients like Tea Tree Oil and Witch Hazel which acts as an astrigent. Feels very nice on your skin. Expensive for only 6 strips. I love the Ultra Deep Cleansing Biore strips, but you only get 6 strips for about $8. However, they are effective in the removal of black heads, and after use of just one strip, most are removed.

Comments

Shows you the gunk, gets out ALOT!!!, cute, can cut them up to put on other pimples. Kind of painful to take off. So I got a free sample from the Seventeen magazine a couple months ago. The ad was convincing-- I thought it be cool to see what was in my pores and get the pimples out. IT WORKED!!!! Man, it worked goooooodddd. It didn't get out just blackheads, it gor out whiteheads and pus filled pimples too. Just wait a little while, and every pimple will give way to this strip. *** To all those prissies who say it didn't get out EVERYTHING, it's NOT gonna get out EVERYTHING. Use it for a couple times a week and you'll be pleased with the results. Expecting it to get out EVERYTHING is like washing your face and crying because it didn't get rid of your pimples. Prissies. Also, your nose shouldn't grow hair. If you think it pulled out hair, it didn't. Those are blackheads.

"If you think it pulled out hair, it didn't. Those are blackheads." That is false, I have hair growing hair on my nose and so do many other people. Don't spread misinformation.

Smells nice Easy to put on Does not remove blackheads I did EXACTLY what the instructions told me. I was very excited when i bought them, thinking all the many blackheads on my nose would go away. I wet my nose, dried my hands, and applied the strip as shown on the instructions. I waited 15min till it was stiff and slowly peeled it off, it did not hurt very badly. But when i took it off and looked at it, it was blank. I rinsed my nose, and every single blackhead was still there. Why isn't it working, as everybody else who has tried this product have had their blackheads removed. Why can't I?

Guest Kristen
Guest Kristen

IT WORKS! Pain is minimal Sometimes it doesn't pick up the blackheads if the strip didn't dry completely. (or hands were wet when applying. Just wet and reuse!) Worth the money to get clear skin.

Guest Cinthya
Guest Cinthya

I love this product! I saw results after the first time I used it. You can see changes after just one time of use. Amazing! A little painful to take of. This is a great product, and recommend it to anyone who wants to get rid of pores

Comments

- I like the tea tree smell, some may not. - Unlike squeezing, my blackheads don't come back quickly. - Very smooth nose after using. - WORKS! I have bad blackheads on my nose and some large pores.They come right out. - Peeling it off hurts. - Price. I paid 7.99 for 6 strips. - Shape. It's large but I wish the top went up higher to get the blackheads that are higher up. Get this if you have troublesome blackheads on your nose. It's quick and easy and you see the results right away.

Comments

- Fun to use - Removes some black heads (the ones that are not deep) - Expensive - Not the best results Ive tries this a few times and it does remove some blackheads and dirt but nots not really worth it. Its expensive and it only removes the surface blackheads not the deep ones. Honestly witch hazel works best for cleaning out your pores and getting deep in there to release your blackheads. And so much cheaper! Although I have to say the strips are fun to use!!! But thats about it!

Comments

You can see the gunk it pulls out A tad expensive Skin becomes a little itchy afterwards Although I can definitely see the stuff that the strip pulls out, my pores are definitely not any smaller. But since it seems to be doing something, I'm going to at least try it for a few more weeks and see if it makes any difference.

Guest Scott
Guest Scott

It does pull the blackheads out. It's really cool to see them on the strip and it makes your skin look better..........until......... actually took some skin off my nose. I mean took off some of the epidermal layers and I have been unable to get it to heal after YEARS!!! I am considering a lawsuit because the condition has actually gotten worse and gotten larger on my nose. My skin has been damaged and dermatologists and years of time has not fixed my nose.

Popular Cleansers/Washes