Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Biore

Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser

Life changing

For me, this product worked best when I used it about once a week, maybe 5 days I also clean my face with a hot cloth every night It will be different for everyone, but it didn't take long to work out how often to use it I think it's a very deep cleanser, and if used too often you risk making things worse This stuff has got rid of my zits single-handedly, it's amazing I really can't praise it enough, I'm 41 now and have been pimple-free, more less, for 3 years and it's all thanks to Bioré This site helped me find it, thanks heaps :)

Didn't work for me

unfortunately, this product did not work for me at all. It left my skin with a dry feeling and even worse, more acne than before. I have sensitive skin, so I only added about 1 and half pumps, after that I did have the cooling sensation on my face. After about two-three days, I noticed that I had even more acne than I started with. Mostly on the side of my forehead and neck. If you have sensitive skin like I do, I wouldn't recommend this.

Comments

Excellent for management of moderate acne

This product seems like a great cleanser for mild to moderate acne. Based on my experiences, salicylic acid does not completely remove acne; however it is extremely beneficial for prevention of new acne and to keep things under control. To be specific about the face wash, I would say it lathers quite well and produces a healthy amount of suds, very similar to plain soaps. The sudsing feature of the wash is excellent for people who desire a "clean" skin feeling or people who simply have oily skin. I would advise people with sensitive skin to look elsewhere as it does have a tendency to be over drying and can cause unwarranted irritation. The menthol in the wash produces that "tingly" feeling when using the wash. I don't think adding the menthol was justified as it can increase irritation when combined with salicylic acid and produces no benefits except for a cooling sensation. The menthol is the reason for the four star rating as opposed to five. Overall, this face wash is one of the better salicylic acid washes I've tried, I would not however recommend it for people with sensitive skin as the higher concentration of salicylic acid combined with the menthol may produce objectionable effects on delicate skin. I would recommend a recommendation of 1-1.5% salicylic acid for those individuals. For normal to oily skin I highly recommend this product and it can greatly benefit people with mild acne and control moderate acne.

Guest Hannah
Guest Hannah

Smells great Makes your skin feel refreshed Drys out skin Made me break out worse Burns If you have breakouts not very often, I reccomend it. If you're looking for something to clear your face, this isn't it.

Guest Paige
Guest Paige

Leaves skin feeling soft and clean Helps clear redness Evens skintone A little bit drying Broke me out I have a love-hate relationship with this cleanser. I had a lot of redness on my cheeks and this cleanser has almost completely calmed it down. I love the slight cooling effect and love the feeling of my skin after I use it. I feel that it has actually improved the texture of my skin! However, after 2 days of using this my skin broke out, the areas on my face(sides of my nose, chin and forehead) which often get acne got worse (small pimples which went away after a day or two but I got more than usual). I would reccomend it for people who have little acne or who just want to reduce redness.

Guest Paul
Guest Paul

- good lather - feels nice - very concentrated - cleans face well - hasn't really done anything, good or bad - the pump was hard to "pop up" When I first started using this, I used two pumps. That was a mistake! This stuff is super concentrated; one third of a pump generously lathers my whole face. So it's nice that this isn't some thin formula. The cleanser makes my skin cool and refreshed, and it seems to take the oil off very well. When I wash it off, it feels a little filmy but that must just be my smooth skin because after I dry off my face feels amazing. Unfortunately, this hasn't cleared up any acne but I've only been using it for 4 days. But I'm excited to see how this product works out! I'd recommend trying it

Comments

Left my skin feeling very smooth (a feel which I usually dont get as I'm a very oily skin type). You can only use a small drop of the cleanser and it lathers up extremely well. You only start to see some results after about Day 3/4 of using the cleanser. A bit pricey but does the job. I have very oily skin and it makes your skin feel smooth and like all the rough bits of your face have simply been washed away. Not a miracle maker though (although I have only been using it for about a week :P)

Guest Chris McIntosh
Guest Chris McIntosh

-Works pretty good -Feels very nice (refreshing) -Smells good -good at removing blemishes -I had to stop using as it was very drying I have very dry skin and this really dried my skin, but it's different for everyone. It seem to work pretty good.

Comments

My face had a beautiful tingly feeling making it feel fresh, it also lathers nicely, make my skin clearer in a couple of days, would highly recommend it. It did make my skin feel a bit dry, so I tend to moisture my skin after. And my pump is faulty do I always have to pour it which is really annoying haha.

Comments

cleans well cools and calms skin removed build-up from clogged pores removed excess oil temporarily dries out skin pretty bad if you use it 2x a day my skin got oily again within an hour does its job, cleans well, but is pretty high-powered. make sure you ease into it

Comments

Clean thoroughly Removes dirt & oil as promised Lathers well Smells good Helps clear mild acne Helps prevent mild acne Does not clear severe acne Can irritate severe acne May irritate sensitive skin This is a great cleanser for thoroughly cleaning skin, clearing mild acne, and preventing acne. I had to stop using this product when my acne worsened, as it irritated the acne. But, I started using it after my my acne got better. So basically, I'd recommend this to all skin types, except severely acne prone or sensitive skin.

Guest Miranda
Guest Miranda

Beautiful "cool" feeling after each wash Gentle enough for each day Affordable This is the most amazing cleanser. I have only been using it for a week, but the results are shockingly beautiful.

Guest Jessica
Guest Jessica

-Cooling -Clears acne at first -Foams well -Stops working -Dries skin I've been using this for about a month now. The first week, everyday my face felt so soft, but now I have more acne than I did before.

Guest hanna
Guest hanna

-woked for a while -foams well -cleared up some acne -pump -gives a clean feeling -DRYING -stopped working -caused irritation, redness, and fine bumps -felt a slight burning sensation on my chin (where its dry the most) -pricy (in Canada / I purchased it at London Drugs) A little info on my skin is that i have combination skin: an oily forehead (where my pimples like to party there and on my temples) and the rest of my face is normal. What's unusual is that when it gets colder, my forehead turns normal and the rest of my face dry, especially my jaw area and the corners of my nose. I purchased this cleanser in hopes of solving my acne and drying problem. It worked for a while but soon it stopped and even made it worser, I noticed redness, irritation, fine bumps, and a worse and an uneven complexion on my cheeks where there use to be no problems except dryness. Its made my dry skin even worser that even my cetaphil moisturizer that i have been using for years and works great for my skin not able to fix the 180 grit sandpaper skin that this awful cleanser has caused. I wouldn't even suggest this to people I hate, that would be too cruel. DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT!

Comments

Lathers well Removes makeup well Slightly drying I have been using this product together with Biore triple action astringent for a few months....still have acne...getting worse I would recommend this to someone with normal skin who gets only a few pimples per year

Comments

Nice smell feels great clears up acne can be drying I use this product twice a day as part of a regimen with witch hazel and a light moisturizer. It seems to have helped even out my skin tone and reduce my acne. However the benefits can wear off if you use it continuously. I switch off every week with a different face wash to keep the benefits from plateauing and so far it has worked for me.

Guest devan
Guest devan

it makes your face feel fresh pumps out very easy lathers great doesnt work didnt get rid of pimples only felt fresh for 3 mins. i really didnt like this product because its just like washing your face with soap. it washes but but doesnt clear acne.

Popular Liquid