Biore Blemish Fighting Cleansing Cloths Reviews

Brand: Biore

Biore Blemish Fighting Cleansing Cloths

Guest Shannah
Guest Shannah

removes makeup well Made my face break out isn rash like pimples.. before using i only hada pimple here and there every month or so.. after using thus product i had so many pimples that were constant... would NOT recommend! Dont use unless you want acne

Guest Kim
Guest Kim

- wipes off make-up EASILY - fragrance is nice - isn't that strong - doesn't really help acne that much I've used stronger facial wipes, but this one has to be my favourite =). It's not very affordable, and the packaging is not exactly enviornmentally friendly.

Guest Alyssa
Guest Alyssa

Took make-up off great(foundation, eye-liner, mascara and eye shadow) and was really easy to use. Didn't dry out my skin. Didn't reduce my break outs. While it's simple to use, it doesn't really work.

Guest Jacks
Guest Jacks

Easy to use, really evened out my skin. Little pricey. Can leave your face dry if you don't use a moisturizer. I love this product because it is so simple. After washing my face with these cloths I usually apply the Neutrogenia Rapid Clear Acne Defense Lotion (which is awesome!).

Guest Christina
Guest Christina

It was easy to use. I used it for a week and actually had more breakouts than I ever had in my life after using the product. I started with only a few zits and thought I could get this for a quick removal but instead it promoted a breakout. Don't get it. It also dries out your sk

Guest Rachel Ann
Guest Rachel Ann

takes oil out of face dries out face w/o a mosturizer on hand.. ..well..it worked ok i guess..i brought then on a trip where i had to spend 30 hrs on a bus and we hardly took breaks to get off, so since i couldn't use my regular face wash i used these b/c they could be used on-the-go and unless ur doing somthing like that i don't reccomend them..

Popular Cleansers/Washes