Bioderma Sébium Gel Moussant

Bioderma Sébium Gel Moussant Reviews

Brand: Bioderma

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, PEG-40 Glyceryl Cocoate, Disodium EDTA, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Citric Acid, Sodium Coceth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum).

Great cleanser but not so great for acne(maybe)

I will give it 4 stars for the benefit of doubt since I am also taking oral antibiotics(doxycycline 50 mg a day).I used to have a pimple every two or three days with an occasional cyst.But since my last appointment to the doc I only had 3 new pimples in two weeks.

Comments