Bepanthen Ointment Reviews

Brand: Bepanthen

Bepanthen Ointment

The best acne and pimple clearing product

I use bepanthan for clearing my dry and peeling lips, sunburn, ingrown hairs and OF COURSE acne treatment. It's honestly the best thing I've found to treat acne and pimples. It's amazing!! I just apply some of the "bepanthen antiseptic cream" before I go to bed on all my spots or a thin layer over my whole face. I will never stop using it, highly recommend. It also makes your skin so soft! �

The best thing I've found

I have had sensitive acne prone skin for about 30 years. Six months ago I started using Bepanthen moisturising cream to wash and Bepanthen nappy ointment to moisturise. My skin has got progressively clearer to the point I am not worried about my skin anymore, I am sure this is a long term solution. The moisturiser cleanses without drying and the nappy cream seems to draw oils out so clearing blocked pores over time. And its relatively cheap so give it a try!

Guest Zeeshan
Guest Zeeshan

-Remove after acne scars. -Remove acne redness. -skin lightness a little. -Best moisturizer for me. -remove pimples -Fixes every kind of skin .peeling,dryness,redness,sting skin -Oily not so much -Not good for white-heads or fresh pimples..must use after there is no puss in it. -Oily after 6 hours A applied this for about a weak and i can see a very big difference .i head acne for 3 years so i used retina-A which helped alot..but that also stopped after the face got clear of pimples..........so what left was brown spots,dark areas,peelings,redness and the face also mini dumps/holes this really fixed everything ...this is not used for face but still work the best ..... using method- 1.wash my face (nothing alse like cleanse etc for good results). 2.wait for the time i have.like i put at night and remove in morning or sometimes in evening for 10,30 minutes (can be left for any time even a minute helps). 3.its oily so it must be washed or the face is oily the whole day and night which might cause white hear.so put water and some oil removes and then i appy (nivea bye-bye spots night care ) and rub my face for a minute then wash my face. and the results are really awsome.. i searched this cream but it wasnt ever reviewed so thought of giving it a try. If anyone alse does the same method then please put a rewiew so that everyone can see my email 98kk98@[link removed]

Popular All-over treatments