Benzamycin Erythromycin (3%) and Benzoyl Peroxide (5%) Pak Reviews

Brand: Benzamycin

Benzamycin Erythromycin (3%) and Benzoyl Peroxide (5%) Pak

Guest Spencer
Guest Spencer

Gets rid of acne FAST. apply on affected area at night and guaranteed by morning your face will look 40% clearer. Although the price is at $180, it's not for 1 pack, it's for 60 of them, a full 2 months worth. Gets rid of redness and lightly fades dark spots. Soothes bumps within 3-4 hours Price May get overly dry skin if moisturizer isn't applied Moderate stinging if applied to popped acne or cuts will stain clothes applied near the under eye, your eye will sting for about 30 minutes to an hour. IT WORKS. I usually get a new pimple everyday, but this. WOW. It f**king works, that's all I can say. I've tried proactive and many other mainstream acne products, nothing compares to this.

Guest Tim
Guest Tim

Gets ride of acne Need Prescription, Flaky, Will stains some bed sheets I have been using the BenzamycinePak for about 4 years. Works very well. I apply 1 pak before bed. My skin is very clear. If I miss a few days I notice appear. Dont use the generic product, it dried up my face.

Comments

works when used consistently, stops my sking from producing so much oil a little harsh, can really screw up sensitive skin; will not work unless used every day as a regimen This product is great for my moderate acne. It keeps my pores clean and my skin pretty matte. It seems to thicken the outer layers of the skin so pimples may pop up but will heal better and will have less trapped sebum. One tip - be very gentle and kind to your skin because this product is a huge irritant. Do not pick or squeeze zits every when you're using this product and use plenty of vitamin E oil to moisturize flakey or dry parts (which are pretty much unavoidable while using this product)

Guest halina
Guest halina

The first time I used this stuff, it worked well. The second time I used this stuff, it didn't do a darn thing. Also, the packets are way too small to cover the whole face! The product dries way too quickly too, and if you catch of whiff of it the wrong way, it's very strong and alcohol-like. If you're going to use this, make sure you use it consistently! I think your face becomes tolerant after awhile if you don't use it every day. It's also expensive (over $100) without insurance.

Guest Joane
Guest Joane

Very good at drying up pimples that are already present. Feels cool to the touch when applied. No need to worry about contamination because they come in packets. & easy to travel with. (Can take on the plane!!) Very drying when first used. Can leave a white -looking film on your face(use a moisturizer if necessary). May not be enough product in the packets. The first night I used this product, I saw how drying it was. So I ONLY use it at night. Never in the morning. Always wash your face with a gentle cleanser (e.g. Cetaphil, Dove, Basis) & nothing with harsh chemicals. It works because its a combo of two different gels 5% Benzoyl Peroxide & 3% Benzamycin. So best of both worlds! My face started to quickly clear up pimples that were already on my face, but since it was drying, i only used a gentle SPF moisturizer in the morning.

Popular Topical