Benefit Boi-ing Concealer Reviews

Brand: Benefit

Benefit Boi-ing Concealer

Love It

I received a mini sample of this and I absolutely love it. I use it mostly instead of my foundation to reduce foundation lines and the blending process. Although it doesn't cover as well as a foundation, it works amazingly under powder and doesn't crease. My only fault is that after using it as an under eye concealer it caused a large spot under my eye which still hasn't gone,even though it has undergone many Microdermabrasion treatments

Guest maggie
Guest maggie

good coverage smooth application thick may clog pores slips A good concealor is hard to find, and this one is okay so far. It will cover up a lot, but it may break you out too. So I would not recommend for those with severe cases, or those that want to wear it everyday.

User117511

- thick, so great coverage - little goes a long way - multi-purpose (undereye bags, anyone?) - nice sturdy package & good purse pocket size - a little pricey - broke me out (only a little, but everyone's skin reacts differently; listen to your gut on this one) Fantastic, fantastic coverage. Thick and reportedly "industrial strength." While this is awesome for covering up, this is not good for your actual skin. I won't say terrible, really-- it shouldn't give you big tender spots, but it may make your existing acne worse by smothering it. Bottom line - use it for special occasions or daily under eye concealing. Refrain from daily use, unless you don't mind a couple extra zits here and there and are great about washing your face. Also, if at all possible, use as a last resort. Your first priority should be prevention!

Popular Concealer